Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Glo New Data And Billing System - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo New Data And Billing System (4387 Views)

Glo New Daily Data Splash / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / This Glo New Data Plan Will Amaze You - Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by olayinkajnr(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
@okikiosibodu

I use glo too o. And I never experienced all they are experiencing o. No data zapping and no airtime deduction like others complained.

Maybe my own glo bus different

2 Likes

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by iliyande(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:
@okikiosibodu

I use glo too o. And I never experienced all they are experiencing o. No data zapping and no airtime deduction like others complained.

Maybe my own glo bus different

I am also surprised..
I've never noticed this too

3 Likes

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by danilmo: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
okikiosibodu:

In you phone browser, try to change image quality to low and when streaming from youtube, you can set it to 3gp format, and also select the 240pp. Image quality won't be too compromise and it has lesser "weight" than mp3. Also try to minimize other apps that connect to the Internet underground. Disable auto update on your Google play and avoid apps with ads. I use Operamin on my Infinix note 3 pro, and it blocks ads for me when I enter apps witg adds pop up

bros abeg thanks for ur concern.ever since,

I dialed *127*00# and I discov a no was sharing my data, I tried to unshare it via *777# , their response was PAYU cant be shared..

after which i dialed *127*00# , the same no kept showing ,

pls how do I unshare
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by iliyande(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
danilmo:

I dialed *127*00# and I discov a no was sharing my data, I tried to unshare it via *777# , their response was PAYU cant be shared..

pls how do I unshare

Contact them on twitter @GloCare or @GloWorld...
You need an active data plan for you to deactivate the number..

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by lalanice(f): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
okikiosibodu:

It is possible someone is sharing your data with you without your knowledge. To verify you status, dial *127*00#...it will show the number sharing your data (if you have any)

If you really want the issue resolved, I will suggest you keep calling into the customer care as often as required. Sometimes activities on a particular Glo line doesn't update. A better was around it is taking note of the day nd call the customer care after like 24 hrs, it is mostly to be updated by then

Why not call the customer care and notify them.... You might have some Value Added Services (VAS) on your line that are causing the deductions... They can help you with stopping them

@lalanice and Ceny6... The manner as which you also speak to the person that attends to you call also goes a long way in getting the issue resolved. Try to be nice to them, and don't insult them. Some people insult the customer care representatives (CCRs) and still expect the CCR to be nice to them or attend to their issues promptly. If you have about 10 VAS on your line and you are nice to the CCR, he can take his time and help you with stopping them. But if you insult his father from the beginning of the call, he can stop just one, and leave the rest on your line. Be nice to them, you will get you issue resolved. Let me give you an hint. Wen your call gets picked and the CCR introduces himself you can start the conversation by mentioning the Car's name and asking how his shift is going... Eg Lala, how is you shift going? (after the CCR must have responded, you then continue)... My name is blah blah blah calling from blah blah blah. I d noticed some deductions on my line on so so so day... Can you help me run a check on my line to know what caused it?
no thanks I dont need that. it doesn't help anyway, they'd just reactivate another one. who wants to call customer care everyday waiting on a line for so long not know wen anyone would take ur call.

no thanks!
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by iliyande(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
lalanice:
no thanks I dont need that. it doesn't help anyway, they'd just reactivate another one. who wants to call customer care everyday waiting on a line for so long not know wen anyone would take ur call.

no thanks!

Engage them on twitter, it is better than calling them
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by lalanice(f): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
iliyande:

Engage them on twitter, it is better than calling them
I don't tweet cry
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by okikiosibodu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
danilmo:

pls how do I unshare
You must have an active data plan before you can unshare a number

lalanice:
I don't tweet cry
You can call 171 with you Glo line, you will be attended to faster, for a token of 20naira for the call

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by ceny6(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
okikiosibodu:

You must have an active data plan before you can unshare a number

You can call 171 with you Glo line, you will be attended to faster, for a token of 20naira for the call

Thanks for your assistance in this thread

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by Daeylar(f): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
lalanice:
I don't tweet cry

Use Facebook,

Glo customer care Never answers me anyway so I send them messages on facebook
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by okikiosibodu(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
ceny6:

Thanks for your assistance in this thread
You welcome bro

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by EvilMetahuman: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sunkyphil:
16mbps shocked d highest i get here is 600kb/s and its in d midnight or early morning
the highest here is 120kb despite having a glo mast close to my house.
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by lalanice(f): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2017
okikiosibodu:

Ah! little wonder smiley ......Thanks anyway
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by ceny6(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2017
I forsee Glo losing lots of customers very soon as a result of the fake mb and unnecessary deductions. Once again they helped me spend my credit yesterday

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by GrandMufti: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Working fine here. No deductions
Re: Glo New Data And Billing System by duwdu: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
iXavier:

This internet speed is all I want in life

True with yours truly as well - provided it's at a reasonable price, or, even better, freeeee of charge. Ha.

P34c3

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch / Is It Cool To Use Iphone 6 Now? / 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.