Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit (1622 Views)

I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / First Bank Account Opening: Quick And Simple Ways To Open An Account / I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2017
A serious minded person with a minimum of 500 dollars with any reputable foreign exchange broker to send me his mt4 account. I trade and we split the profit. Inbox me if interested. Meanwhile I won't have access to your account, only my4 account a I can't withdraw or transfer your money, so no fear. Note that loss cannot exceed 25 percent. Only serious minded and trustworthy guys please. Inbox me on jkay.com@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2017
jkay.com@yahoo.com
Re: Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit by Babakolanut(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
maryjames9:
A serious minded person with a minimum of 500 dollars with any reputable foreign exchange broker to send me his mt4 account. I trade and we split the profit. Inbox me if interested. Meanwhile I won't have access to your account, only my4 account a I can't withdraw or transfer your money, so no fear. Note that loss cannot exceed 25 percent. Only serious minded and trustworthy guys please. Inbox me on jkay.com@yahoo.com
Re: Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit by Babakolanut(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fast forward 2023,are you still on this partnership? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Fabricated Machines / Make N30,000 Monthly Without Any Investments! / Join The Food Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.