Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

See Why Fans Of Nicki Minaj Released Nude Photos Of Rapper Eve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Fans Of Nicki Minaj Released Nude Photos Of Rapper Eve (1141 Views)

Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married / Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Fans Of Nicki Minaj Released Nude Photos Of Rapper Eve by IamDaniella: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2017
American rapper and actress, Eve in a new interview on CBS’s The Talk shared her thoughts on Nicki Minaj’s raunchy cover for Paper Magazine and said she respects her as a lyricist but “as a woman, I would not be able to do that”.

Defending her statement on Twitter, she wrote: ‘A lot of ya’ll need to calm down AND LISTEN to what I said. I am speaking from the place I am TODAY as WOMAN and how I feel NOW’

Soon after the interview surfaced online, fans of Nicki have been shading the heck out of her, with many of them posting nude photos from her 1999 sex tape with her ex-boyfriend Stevie J, which hit the internet in June 2005.

See nude photos at➡ https://www.linjust.com.ng/see-why-fans-of-nicki-minaj-released-nude-photos-of-rapper-eve.html
Re: See Why Fans Of Nicki Minaj Released Nude Photos Of Rapper Eve by Yeligray(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Hehehehe... That's why we call "book of remembrance".

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Matilda Hipsy Has The Biggest And Curviest Hips - Watch Video / 'Even If You Act As A Dump- Nigerians Reacts To Funke Akindele Role On Avengers / See What 2face Tell Some Nigerians On Tee Billz- Tiwa Savage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.