Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer (36641 Views)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19
Skiibii's Producer Released Video Claiming That Nicki DaBarbie Was Already Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLs9-Buow7c

“Nicki Da Barbie Came To Skiibii’s House A Day Before Yesterday stood outside for over an Hour Begging Skiibii to please come and open Gate for her but nobody was home, she then Came back yesterday very high and Intoxicated and Started Misbehaving” - Skiibii’s Producer who was an Eyewitness reveals with Video Evidence that Nobody ever touched Nicki Da Barbie says she was very High when she got to Skiibii’s house and started saying that everyone is after her and that Skiibii is also after her she then started Calling people on the phone and to make it look like people were really after her she then started thrashing Skiibii’s house !!! 🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️💨

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C59NB6Komyi/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by gaby(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19
Attention-starved, attention-seekers.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by otipoju(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19
Certainly under the influence of drugs. Drug usage actually makes you vulnerable to demonic possession as your mind cant be gaurded when you are inoxicated.

Gradually the lines become blurred and the demon takes over fully.

Nobody everybody dey normal these days.
Na to just dey waka jeje. And observe wella.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Mikespecialone(m): 12:20am On Apr 20
Are they dating nii ?? Abi Wetin carry ham go skiibii house ? Or maybe na hookup gone wrong

45 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by richiemcgold: 12:43am On Apr 20
grin grin grin
Dis one don chop banku with colos and molly.
The brain don scatter beyond remedy.
...and na dis kind gal some mumu go dey call their baby
Dis one na Nicki DaDruggie, no be Nicki DaBarbie

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Chimeluv(f): 12:56am On Apr 20
Yaawwwn🙄

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by vastolord4(m): 5:45am On Apr 20
Some ladies are so ill moral.. I know someone that is soo pretty on the outside but mentors the devil on the inside..

I'm not on anyone's side..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:15am On Apr 20
Once you see a lady on social media using "Barbie", "Doll", "Baddie", "Sexy", "Bootilicious", "Thick" etc ...

Dem no need tell you say nah "street and chaos" be that!

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by 1000Capacity: 9:43am On Apr 20
This is Colos. She smoked Colos
That drug should be banned.

It gives the effect of heightened danger. It makes you feel like you have escaped a big harm that could end your life.

Omo stay away from that drug. Don't smoke it abeg. Na me know wetin my eye see undecided

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by silverlinen(m): 10:35am On Apr 20
Damnnn

Oloshoism carry this one reach celebrity house, now she was use am stepping stone and platform to advertise her job and her body.... she's damnnn stooopid

Even if skibii be ritualist, na people like her, them dey use now.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by teniolu(m): 10:36am On Apr 20
Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Lavor234: 10:53am On Apr 20
Sophiebabe85:
Skiibii's Producer Released Video Claiming That Nicki DaBarbie Was Already Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLs9-Buow7c

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C59NB6Komyi/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

No parents, she needs to be in rehab

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Obakoolex(m): 11:01am On Apr 20
You wey no get anything remaining in your head na him dey wan use for ritual grin
Na #20 pack at most you fit produce🤣🤣

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Mantul: 12:38pm On Apr 20
She was probably drugged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by NoniblaqStore(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20
This story later make front page, this life no balance. If you wear shirts, see my thread now. E go shock you

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Promismike(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20
Ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Mitsurugi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20
Akwuna angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Negroid001(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20
Who is this?
I don't know her

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by tefishy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20
Internet pollution

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Appletek: 2:33pm On Apr 20
Useless children

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by odun99(f): 2:33pm On Apr 20
Pls if God don bless u help me..
Hunger wan kill me.
We never chop since ytd here and no hope for tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20
grin
Werey think say Naija be like abroad wey banny go just wake up one morning and decide to pull a man down....

Well,make she go use her baddie body wey dey smell badly go pay the #1billion wey Mayorkun take slap am for court....

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Golan007: 2:34pm On Apr 20
Where una dey see all these opios sef?
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by dust144(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20
I said it, truth will show up

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by blackgold2018(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20
Mantul:
She was probably drugged
the video even has no sort of any evidence

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by tobenuel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20
jennyclay wannabe.

I wonder why they haven't used her for the ritual yet

I have no nice words for Gen Zs

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Kelklein(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20
Say No to Excessive Booze and Drugs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by StOla: 2:37pm On Apr 20
Evidence dey already.

Make she bring her own evidence to support her claims.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by santaclaws: 2:37pm On Apr 20
Person wey dem go sue for defamation... 😒

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Virgo3: 2:38pm On Apr 20
She say she break bottles to liberate souls inside lool weigh ray dy on colos

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer by Timoleon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20
1000Capacity:
This is Colos. She smoked Colos
That drug should be banned.

It gives the effect of heightened danger. It makes you feel like you have escaped a big harm that could end your life.

Omo stay away from that drug. Don't smoke it abeg. Na me know wetin my eye see undecided

What do you mean the drug should be banned? Is it a legal drug?

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / See What An Obsessed Fan Of Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram Haaa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.