Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Goodnews!!! How WEALTH Will Fall On You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodnews!!! How WEALTH Will Fall On You. (352 Views)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Dollar Falls When Lagarde Supports The Euro - She Is The Reason Dollar Will Fall / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews!!! How WEALTH Will Fall On You. by dokita001(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Do you really know this?

Salary comes from the Latin word "salarium", which also means "salary" and has the root sal, or "salt."
In ancient Rome, it specifically meant the amount of money allotted to a Roman soldier to buy salt, which was an expensive but essential commodity. Today, salt is an inexpensive purchase at the grocery store, and your salary is certainly to be paid in your country's currency.

My question now is; if "Salary" means "money for salt"? Where else do u get money for pepper, palm oil, rice, food stuffs and other things?
Funny though but sad enough, the "Salary Mentality" is what's in the mindset of an average Nigerian, even GRADUATES... He/She wants to work for 30 days and get paid at the end of the month, how ABSURD!!! Don't misconstrue me, I'm not saying it's wrong to collect ur salary ooo but even the origin of the word has issues & that's why Salary (however enticing) is still "money for salt" and therefore can never be enough to cater for the needs of whoever is collecting it, at best it will maintain whoever is collecting and not create wealth! If u think I lied, ask the Bill Gates, Aliko Dangote and Mark Zukerberg of this world & check if they have a "salary mentality" like u!
I just said what some people don't want to hear, Nairalanders take it easy ooo biko! #TRUTHisBitter

GOODNEWS!!!
Qei's NARV-P gives Financial Freedom!!!
GET ON BOARD AND LET HEALTH AND WEALTH FALL ON YOU!

Call 09071231489 | Whatsapp 07066620720

Happy Weekend!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin At N360/ Dollar / Barclays Pulls Out As Financial Adviser In 9mobile Sale Deal / This Could Be You Best Chance To Get Your Business Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.