Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! (12875 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. / I Was Offered Admission. Jamb Caps.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Yakson09: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
pls frnds wats d prblm? when i login to caps it used to say invalid login credentials nd all d credentials are correct.
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Peter5694(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
not yet!
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Peter5694(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Famutimi:
Is there provision for CAPS for direct entry candidates?
not yet!
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by dondavad: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Peter5694:
if you accepted and your admission status became blank and both accept and reject also became inactive just change your link to
"candidateprofile"
you will see your true admission status!
what will the true admission status be...
is it "accepted"?
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Peter5694(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Exactly!
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Rihsabmohd(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
I accepted my admission it went blank wat can I do

Unilorin MBBS
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Peter5694(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rihsabmohd:

Unilorin MBBS
http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx follow this Link
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Peter5694(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rihsabmohd:

Unilorin MBBS
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Rihsabmohd(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Iykelinus(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Just in...
The list of schools that have released their admission list and the link to check the names of admitted candidates are provided here.

The list will be updated the moment any school announces its 2017/2018 admission list. So if your school of choice is not on the list at the moment. Check back regularly to know when it has been added.

Just click on the link indicating the name of the school and you will have access to the procedure on how to check the school's admission list.

So far, the schools that have released their 2017/2018 Admission Lists are listed below;

FUTMINNA Admission List 2017/2018 Released

UNIPORT Merit Admission List 2017/2018 Released

FUBK Admission List 2017/2018 Released

IMT, Enugu Admission List 2017/2018 Released

FUKashere Admission List 2017/2018 Released

UNIBEN Admission List 2017/2018 Released

FUTO Admission List 2017/2018 Released

IMSU 1st Batch Admission List 2017/2018... Click link to view more schools as you can also view the list via the site www.studentslodg..com
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Rihsabmohd(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
This wat I got

1 Like

Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by GdexFolami(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Peter5694:
it's still under processing... It's gradually Batch by batch.. But be rest assured your name will be on the list
I've been offered admission yesterday morning sef
Thank u thou
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Peter5694(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
GdexFolami:
I've been offered admission yesterday morning sef
Thank u thou
told you!...congratulations!!!!
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Bajoagbo: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rihsabmohd:

Unilorin MBBS
As it is now, your name has been transmitted to your school's merit list, just be on the lookout for your school merit list online. Same thing happened to me too and my school admitted me on merit after accepting the offer and going blank on caps.
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Iykelinus(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Samswags9:
mine is showing blank
but I've been offered admission via my school portal
View the CAPs using a computer, this is due to the fact that most phones aren't in desktop modem... Therefore use a computer system...
Visit site for info concerning schools www.studentslodge..com
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Finally,jamb offered me admission after my school of choice gave me there's.

History/international studies,ibbu.
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2017
God I thank you for given me admission this year.
Jamb thru caps has offered me admission plus my school of choice,ibbu to study history/international studies.

1 Like

Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Foxie: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Peter5694:
Please after clicking on 'accept' this is what appeared. Is this the usual response?

Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by jamesbuoye: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please help, I tried to check mine on the school portal and jamb portal but all what am getting is 'no admission information found'(on school portal), and on jamb portal 'admission not given yet', and have been using my email to log into jamb caps portal but all am getting is 'invalid log in credentials' help please.
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by dondavad: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is for all the newly admitted students and other aspirants who believe they'd be admitted...

its a list of things you need to take to school!!!

http://istudentgist..com/2017/11/ten-things-every-student-needs-to-take.html
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by mercyda(f): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Famutimi:
Is there provision for CAPS for direct entry candidates?
yea...there is
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2017
mercyda:
yea...there is
. Do you know if oau second admission list has been released
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Have printed my ibbu and jamb admission letter respectively.
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by mercyda(f): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Kennydave12:
. Do you know if oau second admission list has been released
Nah dear...
Re: If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike / Uniport Begins Online Registration Of New Students / Can I Complete Masters In Law Under 18 Months In A Nigerian Uni?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.