Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (37703 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by Benekruku(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
At old age, both re still glowing
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by talk2percy(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2017
My crush those days..even now sef. My big boss says he would pay any amount to have just one night with Rita!
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by supereagle(m): 4:00am On Nov 19, 2017
supereagle, how do I highlight? I pressed and held the message. Will that work?

Blackthorn do you mean like this?
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by supereagle(m): 4:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackthorn:
Supereagle, how do I highlight? I pressed and held the message. Will that work?

Do you want it to appear like the one above? I mean like your reply to me I quoted again?
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by Josephshola: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2017
designVATExcel:
Don't actually know her but the name rings a bell.

Before using Google can any Nairalander tell me who she is, I know she's someone important.
musician

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by SAMBARRY: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Spiritofcasting:
na you sabi
obviously tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Airforce1:

Only Losers says marriage is not for everybody

says a local man who is not exposed ......i laugh at ur stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by billyG(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2017
OH!my Rita come let me put a ring on it,but u will sponsor everything...i mean everything.frm trad 2 white wedding,honey moon in d bahamas,plus #50 in ma pocket 2 feel good,i will treat u like a baby,bath u,dress u,scrub u,massage u,carry u,back u,spoon feed u,tickle u,lick u,i will traet like a queen,poke u wella....take u 2 cloud 9,make u moan & scream in esthersy....i will plant a twin in ya womb....am gonna make u a woman ..a wife ...a mother!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Airforce1:

That's my photo up my profile.

She's rich and beautiful , she should get married .
kindly change that dp bro.. undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni by lawalosky(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Airforce1:
Beautiful and rich
Yet no husband
her biz not yours son

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! / Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.