Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

How I Used This Simple Beet Root Soup To Relieve Chronic Constipation In 6 Hours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Used This Simple Beet Root Soup To Relieve Chronic Constipation In 6 Hours (498 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get Beet Root In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Used This Simple Beet Root Soup To Relieve Chronic Constipation In 6 Hours by Manatural: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Stooling is a very frustrating incidence to occur, especially when you are out of the comfort of a well suited toilet. A lot contribute to improper toileting and unusual feeling of indigestion, but among all remedies using beet root soup as a natural laxative to relief constipation, that can be of help avoid the ugly situation.

Beet, is a purplish red root which can also be white or golden. It’s a vegetable belonging to the family of spinach. Both the root and the leaf can be eaten except that the leaf gives a bitter taste while the roots gives a sweet and soothing taste, this is due to its high sugar content. Beet is well known as an antidote for anaemia used by the Indians. It could be taken in various form, either you roast it as a whole, or blend into a soup, or taken as juice, it does not reduce its value.

Then beet root, due to its high soluble fibre content, acts as a great laxative. Its helps in softening stools, by cleansing the colon and flushing harmful toxic from the body. It supplies more water soluble fibre for the large bowel. It is regarded as a gift from God to the colon due to its natural soluble fibre that makes stool soft and very easy to pass. However, you may notice that the colour of your stool changes when eating beet root. There could also be changes in your bowel movement, this is the necessary regulations and corrections that the beets should perform.

The recipe for the soup plus detailed video can be found below:

http://www.madamnatural.com/2017/11/18/use-beet-root-soup-natural-laxative/
Re: How I Used This Simple Beet Root Soup To Relieve Chronic Constipation In 6 Hours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thumbs up!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If yes, check our signature....
Re: How I Used This Simple Beet Root Soup To Relieve Chronic Constipation In 6 Hours by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Manatural:
Stooling is a very frustrating incidence to occur, especially when you are out of the comfort of a well suited toilet. A lot contribute to improper toileting and unusual feeling of indigestion, but among all remedies using beet root soup as a natural laxative to relief constipation, that can be of help avoid the ugly situation.

Beet, is a purplish red root which can also be white or golden. It’s a vegetable belonging to the family of spinach. Both the root and the leaf can be eaten except that the leaf gives a bitter taste while the roots gives a sweet and soothing taste, this is due to its high sugar content. Beet is well known as an antidote for anaemia used by the Indians. It could be taken in various form, either you roast it as a whole, or blend into a soup, or taken as juice, it does not reduce its value.

Then beet root, due to its high soluble fibre content, acts as a great laxative. Its helps in softening stools, by cleansing the colon and flushing harmful toxic from the body. It supplies more water soluble fibre for the large bowel. It is regarded as a gift from God to the colon due to its natural soluble fibre that makes stool soft and very easy to pass. However, you may notice that the colour of your stool changes when eating beet root. There could also be changes in your bowel movement, this is the necessary regulations and corrections that the beets should perform.

The recipe for the soup plus detailed video can be found below:

http://www.madamnatural.com/2017/11/18/use-beet-root-soup-natural-laxative/
I pray you live in Lagos. I've been trying to buy beetroot for months. I just can seem to find where it's sold.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Connected To What Really Matters To You / Top 3 Side Effects Of Lipstick Every Woman Must Know / Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water In The Morning And Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.