Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Top 3 Side Effects Of Lipstick Every Woman Must Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 3 Side Effects Of Lipstick Every Woman Must Know (500 Views)

3 Side Effects Of Using Condoms That Happens To The Body / 8 Things Every Woman Must Do After Sex / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Side Effects Of Lipstick Every Woman Must Know by Jessy20(f): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lipsticks contain toxic preservatives and heavy metals like lead and cadmium that could affect your heart, kidney, brain, and nervous system. Although most lipsticks are approved for safety by the FDA, unbranded local products could be harmful. To avoid the ingestion of these heavy metals, don't apply lipstick more than 2 or 3 times a day.

Side Effects Of Lipsticks
Lead affects your heart and brain
Cadmium can cause kidney failure
Preservatives could cause breast cancer

We all know what a swipe of lipstick can do to up your glam quotient. Once considered promiscuous and cheeky, lipstick has grown to be an irreplaceable part of a woman’s (or a man’s!) makeup kit. While it adds an edge to your style and makes you feel more confident, not everything is hunky-dory when it comes to the lipstick. Here are some not-so-pretty things that lipsticks do to your body

Read More: http://cutmesothelioma..com.ng/2017/12/top-3-side-effects-of-lipstick-every.html

(1) (Reply)

Eat Without Brushing / Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril / Pls I Need Ans Frm Skin Expert Cos My Skin Crowded With Blackspot Frm Funbact A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.