Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Anti-religion Memes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-religion Memes (2240 Views)

Funny Religion Memes (STRICTLY ATHEISTS) / Antichrist ! Anti-religion ! Anti- Stupidity Let's Discuss On A Thread / Atheists Let's Have Fun. Anti-religion Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Feel Free To Contribute grin

WELCOME SHEEPLES grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Makes ladies look like slaves and unprivileged

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by Niflheim(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jesus says I should warn you, that he will reject you the same way that Superman rejected kryptonite in the final episode of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!!!

He has risen from the dead like Count Dracula in evil forests of Transylvania!!!

Behold!!! He comes quickly like "A Virgin Oohh!!! Touched for the very first time!!! Like a Viiiirgiiin!!! Let your heart beat!!! Next to miiiiiinneee!!! Wooooooh!!! Woooooh!!! Woooh!!! "
Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
smiley

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2017

1 Share

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
wink

1 Share

Re: Anti-religion Memes by ThisShouldBeFun(f): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-religion Memes by hopefulLandlord: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by Daeylar(f): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Really nice memes,

So the christain bible said all that cry

Cc tozara

Backfyre, how do you see all this?
Re: Anti-religion Memes by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Really nice memes,

So the christain bible said all that cry

Cc to..zara

Backfyre, how do you see all this?

Confused, misinformed, malicious...
Re: Anti-religion Memes by Daeylar(f): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackfyre:

Confused, misinformed, malicious...

Lol, which ones are? grin

How are they confused, misinformed or malicious when they are from the bible?

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by CAPSLOCKED: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2017

I'M ONLY HERE TO INFORM YOU ALL, THAT YOU'VE PRE-BOOKED YOUR PLACES IN HELL. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, which ones are? grin

How are they confused, misinformed or malicious when they are from the bible?

Most of the references were from the old testament. I am yet to see any that used a new testament to deride it.

Jesus was conceived through the holy spirit and he wasn't even acknowledge his son until he was baptized by John. His death which is more of his blood was to buy the lost souls. It also conveniently ignored the fact that he resurrected. It was symbolic as to the weight of sins we humans commit.

Funny thing, for all that old testament strict laws he wasn't swift to bring punishment for them. I stand corrected but it was more to put dread into humans so we don't commit such sins.. Not like as if he enjoys the idea of doing it if such laws were broken..
Re: Anti-religion Memes by Ranchhoddas: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackfyre:

Most of the references were from the old testament. I am yet to see any that used a new testament to deride it.

Jesus was conceived through the holy spirit and he wasn't even acknowledge his son until he was baptized by John. His death which is more of his blood was to buy the lost souls. It also conveniently ignored the fact that he resurrected. It was symbolic as to the weight of sins we humans commit.

Funny thing, for all that old testament strict laws he wasn't swift to bring punishment for them. I stand corrected but it was more to put dread into humans so we don't commit such sins.. Not like as if he enjoys the idea of doing it if such laws were broken..

It is one thing to believe in God or a Higher Power.
But it is really absurd to believe that that God gave those instructions. You just need to think for all of 5 minutes to realize that whoever gave those laws could not have been benevolent, kind or merciful.

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It is one thing to believe in God or a Higher Power.
But it is really absurd to believe that that God gave those instructions. You just need to think for all of 5 minutes to realize that whoever gave those laws could not have been benevolent, kind or merciful.

The idea was to put dread in the heart of man. Same way if you commit a capital offence you get a capital punishment in the law court.

The idea is to deter people from it but as we all know, humans would rather do that very thing.

It reminds me of this quote that goes, why is it that when a man constructs a wall the other man immediately wants to know what's behind it.

In his benevolence he sent his son to die for our sins, then those talking about how he isn't merciful cannot look at the pains he endured and still just stick to his will?

Question is, are the laws that hard? Are they evil?
Re: Anti-religion Memes by Ranchhoddas: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackfyre:

The idea was to put dread in the heart of man. Same way if you commit a capital offence you get a capital punishment in the law court.

The idea is to deter people from it but as we all know, humans would rather do that very thing.

It reminds me of this quote that goes, why is it that when a man constructs a wall the other man immediately wants to know what's behind it.

In his benevolence he sent his son to die for our sins, then those talking about how he isn't merciful cannot look at the pains he endured and still just stick to his will?

Question is, are the laws that hard? Are they evil?
So you are saying that your god's method failed and then he devised another-- Jesus?

As for the laws, they are evil. The punishments, more evil.

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by MrMystrO(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M ONLY HERE TO INFORM YOU ALL, THAT YOU'VE PRE-BOOKED YOUR PLACES IN HELL. undecided

OLODO

1 Like

Re: Anti-religion Memes by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 19, 2017
I believe in God and I also believe...

2 Likes

Re: Anti-religion Memes by CAPSLOCKED: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2017
MrMystrO:

OLODO

REPENT NOW, OR BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, SO YOU CAN ATTEND MY CHURCH WITH ME TODAY SUNDAY... IT'S THE PASTOR'S BIRTHDAY, SO THEY'LL SERVE FREE FOOD AND DRINKS. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Anti-religion Memes by chemystery: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Really nice memes
Re: Anti-religion Memes by festwiz(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
These are actually pretty good...

(1) (Reply)

Freethinkers! How Did Your Self-awakening Start? / Cain's Wife Where Is She From ? / Does Muslims Have Father??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.