Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) (31654 Views)

You’re Quick To Complain About Police Brutality. / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Full Video Of What The Masked Lady Said About Police Living Above His Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Spylord48: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
The Nigeria Police Force was rated the worse police organisation in the a world by the Internal Security and Police Index International.

finally. as expected. They must make the list

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
Police robot in Beijing
Lol. The thing even looks Chinese grin

4 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
In 2007, Iranian intelligence operatives arrested 14 squirrels, claiming the rodents were serving as spies for Western powers
This kind of fuckery can happen in Nigeria cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
Every police officer should have an ID number; this is so each officer is responsible for their actions.
The satanic ones in Nigeria hide theirs to commit their evil

10 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
The Dubai police fleet includes a Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bentley.

This is to allow them to catch speeders who can outrun other cars.
And I'm pretty sure they have some gangster James Bond-type training to handle these vehicles cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by HARDLABOR: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
In 2010, heavily-armed SWAT teams raided nine barbershops in Orlando, Florida and arrested 34 people for barbering without a license

Barbing without a license keh

Bros explorers can you please explain this to me?

2 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
In 2010, heavily-armed SWAT teams raided nine barbershops in Orlando, Florida and arrested 34 people for barbering without a license
Hahahahahaha! Dear God, why was I born in Nigeria?!?

6 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
Bigger moustache, higher salary

Police officers in Madhya Pradesh are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.

Their bosses believe that its lets them command more respect.
So the nigga beside the hirsute man earns less than his counterpart? How odd

6 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
There are about 2 million police in China.
And nine million bicycles in Beijing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by HARDLABOR: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
Ishilove:

Hahahahahaha! Dear God, why was I born in Nigeria?!?
[/s]

Wrong kweshon undecided

Yhu shud ask ursef dis; "why am I still in Nigeria?" embarassed wink

30 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Kwantinue cheesy

Yeah, sent mine twice too but it seems it is having issues. I didn't want to derail the thread further with my memes so it was a strongly worded CEASE and DESIST missive cheesy cheesy

Ok.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Totino: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Explorers:
Arresting a lot of people does not make you the best police force, having the least amount of crime makes you the best.

Please tell the NPF

3 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by tk4rd: 2:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Arresting a lot of people does not make you the best police force, having the least amount of crime makes you the best.
I need the link to this.. because I need to post it directly on the Nigeria Police Facebook Page

14 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Emerikoss: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2017
And Naija hold record of worst police on earth grin
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Emerikoss:
And Naija hold record of worst police on earth grin

8 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Emerikoss: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=comradespade post=62511047][/quote]
Hehehehe can this one make an arrestgrin

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by unadeymadkwa: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2017
armadeo:

All daleks exterminate exterminate exterminate...

Only old school will understand this

Well plus real science geeks

Naptu did you watch this show? Very popular that year.

Ishilove wonderwoman is a woman. Lol

Ps didn't see the stuff.

Dr who.. lol

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Barbing without a license keh

Bros explorers can you please explain this to me?
what is there to explain? You have to obtain a business license from the government.. USA is not 9ja where everything is done any how

2 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by ogbiwa: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Japanese police fire paint-balls at fleeing vehicles so that other police vehicles can see them and identify them at a later date if they get away.

The paint is Bright orange and difficult to remove.

In Nigeria fleeing vehicles get a bullet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
. I once went to a yoga teacher in Israel, who in the introductory class explained in all seriousness that yoga was invented by Abraham, and that all the basic yoga postures derive from the shape of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet! (Thus the trikonasana posture imitates the shape of the Hebrew letter aleph, tuladandasana imitates the letter daled, etc.) Abraham taught these postures to the son of one of his concubines, who went to India and taught yoga to the Indians. When I asked for some evidence, the master quoted a biblical passage: ‘And to the sons of his concubines Abraham gave gifts, and while he was still living he sent them away from his son Isaac, eastward to the east country’ (Genesis 25:6). What do you think these gifts were? So you see, even yoga was actually invented by the Jews.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by PhilAmadeus: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
In 2007, Iranian intelligence operatives arrested 14 squirrels, claiming the rodents were serving as spies for Western powers
I swear Iran no well at all....#OperationSquirrelSpy.

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Dalek(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
armadeo:

All daleks exterminate exterminate exterminate...

Only old school will understand this

Well plus real science geeks

Naptu did you watch this show? Very popular that year.

Ishilove wonderwoman is a woman. Lol

Ps didn't see the stuff.

You called grin grin
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Explorers:
They are to serve and protect.

Police officers enforce laws, fight crime, solve crime and keep peace in the community.

They must be in top physical and mental shape to withstand the stresses of their career.

They need to take charge in tough situations and think independently under pressure.

They also need the communication skills to deal with a wide range of people in difficult circumstances

Reverse case in Nigeria

http://www.kickassfacts.com/30-interesting-facts-about-police-forces/

http://www.kickassfacts.com/30-interesting-facts-about-police-and-citizen-arrests/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2017
And my Law Enforcement lecturer is encouraging us to join this terribe agency...
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by akon4u: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2017
police
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice thread.
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mtchwww, I thought it ws snake tread and I became happy
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by hoMegas(m): 2:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Lalasticlala front-page
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Wetin we wan knw, especially naija police... Dem say police is our friend, dem go stop u, d nxt tin na bring out ur fone once dey see u put chain for neck, automatically u don bcome geer boi... Well fear police no mean say i go see d polo run

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
The Honolulu Police Departments police cruisers are required to have their blue steady lights on when they are on duty so people are aware where police officers are.

The Lagos police also does this. Very useful innovation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" / Many Arrested In Ikorodu As Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts. Photos / Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.