Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? (2599 Views)

Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by urahara(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
House , answers please
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
urahara:
House , answers please
it happened long long time ago...there was a boy whose brain is presumably leaking. he came to Nairaland to ask a stupid question. his mates are out there asking intelligent questions but he chose to be a psychotic prat.
his name is....urahara, ooko buu

1 Like

Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by banjicom(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

it happened long long time ago...there was a boy whose brain is presumably leaking. he came to Nairaland to ask a stupid question. his mates are out there asking intelligent questions but he chose to be a psychotic prat.

There is nothing wrong with d question he asked oga! u should have just ignore, instead of all dis.

1 Like

Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by urahara(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
banjicom:

There is nothing wrong with d question he asked oga! u should have just ignore, instead of all dis.

U shouldn't be surprised .there are many dullards on nairaland
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
banjicom:

what is your bleeping business? if you want to comment, can't you do it in peace? why must you take your noiseless roar to Lion's den?...please take your L in good health.
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by urahara(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by ipobarecriminals: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
sad sad
donproject:

undecided
donproject:

Nah like dis una dey carry over/rewrite jamb 6 times. b4 dey "Let my people go".pathetic!

1 Like

Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by olamilarks(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Perhaps it has something to do with a certain Daniel, who has a oily face! lol!
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
urahara:

if i hit you, that is me straining at the gnat. i spare you bro...
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
urahara:

if i hit you, that is me straining at the gnat. i spare you bro...
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by urahara(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

what is your bleeping business? if you want to comment, can't you do it in peace? why must you take your noiseless roar to Lion's den?...please take your L in good health.

E be like say your wife / girlfriend don menstruate finish on top the food wey u dey chop.

Oponuuuu
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecidedNah like dis una dey carry over/rewrite jamb 6 times. b4 dey "Let my people go".pathetic!
mr lecturer, you want to teach English? I'm all attentive...oya start. i didn't write my exams in pidgin English, i learnt to speak good English first.
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by ipobarecriminals: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

mr lecturer, you want to teach English? I'm all attentive...oya start. i didn't write my exams in pidgin English, i learnt to speak good English first.
u are still a L.
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
urahara:

E be like say your wife / girlfriend don menstruate finish on top the food wey u dey chop.

Oponuuuu

my apologies...but don't forget to report your unimpressive condition. the last time i psychoanalyzed few people here on NL, most of you are suffering from deranged faculties.
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are still a L.

you ought to have maintained your equanimity and be respected...now, you've removed all doubts already. Chievoo...kudos
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by urahara(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

my apologies...but don't forget to report your unimpressive condition. the last time i psychoanalyzed few people here on NL, most of you are suffering from deranged faculties.

Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by ipobarecriminals: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

you ought to have maintained your equanimity and be respected...now, you've removed all doubts already. Chievoo...kudos
by the time i graduated from university, u should. be in Nursery 1..U are still a kid/probably in ur late 19/20.
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
by the time i graduated from university, u should. be in Nursery 1..U are still a kid/probably in ur late 19/20.

no wonder! you are still an undergraduate. i swear I'm walking away now. but, before i go, let me give you a drop from my pool. there are 3 types of intelligences. acquired intelligence, AI; forced intelligence, FI; and Innate intelligence, II. go and research differences between the three. PM me when you have your answers. stay good kid.
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
urahara:

you only talk with pictures. you run out of what to type?
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by ipobarecriminals: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

no wonder! you are still an undergraduate. i swear I'm walking away now. but, before i go, let me give you a drop from my pool. there are 3 types of intelligences. acquired intelligence, AI; forced intelligence, FI; and Innate intelligence, II. go and research differences between the three. PM me when you have your answers. stay good kid.
hungry looking. kid..Ur eyeball don nearly comot from socket.kid
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
hungry looking. kid..Ur eyeball don nearly comot from socket.kid

lol...
Re: How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? by urahara(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
donproject:

you only talk with pictures. you run out of what to type?

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Stop Your Campaign Of Lies And Malice, Tinubu Group Cautions Obi's Supporters / Justrite Superstore Is Now Online / Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.