Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,570 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Am Winning The Ballon D’or Ronaldo Speaks Confidently - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am Winning The Ballon D’or Ronaldo Speaks Confidently (400 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Winning The Ballon D’or Ronaldo Speaks Confidently by kunzeal: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo said on Friday that he was “confident as
always” of winning the upcoming Ballon D’Or for best
player in the world.
Ronaldo is the overwhelming favourite to collect the award
on December 7, after a year in which he led Real Madrid to
titles in Spain and Europe.
“Last season was exceptional. We won the league and the
Champions League, where I was again the top scorer,” the
Portuguese star told the French sports daily L’Equipe in an
interview published on Friday. “If I win the Ballon d’Or,
it’s perfect, otherwise I’ll still be the same person.”
If Ronaldo wins the award, he will tie Lionel Messi on five
victories. The Argentine, who is 30, won the award in 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012 and 2015. Ronaldo, who is 32, won in
2008, 2013, 2014 and last year.
After the triumphant end to their last campaign, Ronaldo
and Real Madrid have made a slow start to this season.
“CR7” has only scored once in La Liga and Real are already
eight points behind Messi’s Barcelona.
read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/am-winning-ballon-dor-ronaldo-speaks.html?m=1
Re: Am Winning The Ballon D’or Ronaldo Speaks Confidently by Cameleon72(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Paul Pogba - Paulo Dybala / UEL Match Preview : Konyaspor Vs Marseille / Everton:we Regretted Sacking Ronald Koeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.