Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

"Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here (1081 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by oblo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
A much anticipated movie is in the making as we speak titled "Mens Code" women know thy men

It's a movie staring Ramsey Nouah, Nse Ikpe Etim, Yvonne Okoro, Enyinna Nwaigwe, Ebele Okaro, Eddie Watson, Mercy Isiyop, Belinda Effah.. And a host of others.

We also have renowned award winning Pat Nebo on set.

Its being produced and directed by Chigozie Onoh (Hilltop Entertainment).

It's going to be a mover I can tell you, and all should watch out for it in cinemas.

Enjoy some of these shots as we continue to update you on other parties to this flick.

Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by oblo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Here

Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by oblo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Again

1 Like

Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by oblo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Here
Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by oblo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
More pics here
Coming
Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by lalanice(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
whats d name of that guy? the one in the second picture with Ramsey

I think I'm going to like this movie
Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by oblo(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2017
lalanice:
whats d name of that guy? the one in the second picture with Ramsey

I think I'm going to like this movie

That's Enyinna Nwaigwe. Am sure you remember him from the movie wedding party.

Very much. grin
Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by lalanice(f): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
oblo:

That's Eyinaya Nwigwe. Am sure you remember him from the movie wedding party.

Very much. grin
yea, I remember him. I've liked him since d days of Guinness bachelors. but didn't see him in movies till recently.
Re: "Mens Code" New Movie In The Making! Pics here by oblo(m): 5:45am On Nov 20, 2017
lalanice:
yea, I remember him. I've liked him since d days of Guinness bachelors. but didn't see him in movies till recently.

Nice one. He is good.

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Acquires Rights For English Premier League And DFB Porkal For 2019-2022 / Rent A Rasta / First Ever Hollywood, Bollywood And Nollywood Joint Campaign Action @ The Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.