Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) (31431 Views)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Is Dead [PHOTO] / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 7:55am On Apr 13

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Iberl: 8:20am On Apr 13
I think people should perform some rituals before embarking on certain acts. The world is very deep

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 10:16am On Apr 13
Junior Pope Said He Doesn't Have Money For Life Jacket - Boatman Who Carried Junior Pope Narrates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSSERYDQh7A

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Mrsramatu(f): 11:41am On Apr 13
And now he has visited that other side

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Thundafireseun: 11:41am On Apr 13

Did I hear boby no Dey pain sprit 😤

Meanwhile everything we do takes us closer to our death…

9 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by TheWinterBird(f): 11:41am On Apr 13
Everything about his passing just seems spiritual, especially that video he made and his words in it, as if he had a premonition of some sort of what was to come but didn't understand it then. I hope his children can watch the video (which I'm so glad he made) when they're older and know just how much he loved them.

May his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord. Amen.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by mrjoeblinks: 11:41am On Apr 13
Ehen?
Life’s a myth… no being knows what the other side of life looks like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Innobee99(m): 11:42am On Apr 13
The title of the movie has nothing to do with his death. It's just an unfortunate incident. RIP my favorite

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by MVLOX(m): 11:42am On Apr 13
Wahaha
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:43am On Apr 13
Ah! Power of life and death lies in the tongue. Bible no lie ooo... Chai!

What kind of title is this one bayi?

13 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Akalia(m): 11:43am On Apr 13
Touching. One of his few last moments on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Rikidony(m): 11:43am On Apr 13
Bro died due to a poor and low budget movie, wtf, Damm, although I don't follow nor watch a lot of poor Nollywood sh**t, but this death is painful.

That's the most avoidable death ever, a simple life jacket would have save his life.

RIP BRO

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 11:44am On Apr 13
May his soul rest in peace and may God console us all who felt his departure from this world.
May God grant his family and relations the fortitude to bear this great loss.

13 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Juliusganduje: 11:44am On Apr 13
Iberl:
I think people should perform some rituals before embarking on certain acts. The world is very deep
Especially here in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by techub: 11:44am On Apr 13
In advanced worlds this movie would still be produced. All they need to do is change the story line.

Examples

John wick ( the receptionist died)
Fast and Furious
Wakanda
The Johnsons

Mention any movie you know like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 11:44am On Apr 13
Iberl:

This is an avoidable death
Even if they don't have money for safety jackets, they should have use car tubes for protection incase of incasity nao, oh I forgot it is Africa , where we preferred prayers , rituals or sacrifices just like the moniker i quote stated than doing what is necessary ,
Adiue JP and those other people that lost their lives too !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by bigdammyj: 11:45am On Apr 13
Noted.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:47am On Apr 13
Such an avoidable death cry. May God rest their souls

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by DaddyYankee: 11:48am On Apr 13
Iberl:
Illiterate!

7 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by amnesty7: 11:55am On Apr 13
Iberl:
Confused between Christianity and idol worship.

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Light78: 11:56am On Apr 13
Iberl:

Who do Africans this thing?

See as people dey like your post. U guys are caused.

7 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by geoworldedu: 11:56am On Apr 13
Iberl:
Rituals o, prayers o, etc are all useless.
Coincidence is what comes to play here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by rajiedreez: 11:57am On Apr 13
Reading meaning as usual
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:57am On Apr 13
Iberl:
so dem Arnold, Sly, Dolph. Jackie e.t.c dey always perform rituals b4 acting?

8 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Gbadugbakun(m): 11:57am On Apr 13
undecided
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13
Na even Selina tested vibes we dey feel for there self

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13
emmabest2000:

This is an avoidable death
Even if they don't have money for safety jackets, they should have use car tubes for protection incase of incasity nao, oh I forgot it is Africa , where we preferred prayers , rituals or sacrifices just like the moniker i quote stated than doing what is necessary ,
Adiue JP and those other people that lost their lives too !
Thank u bros!
Now I see why most of those local canoes in many Asian con3s are tied wit plenty inflated tyre tubes... I often tot it was Jez for decorations.

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 12:04pm On Apr 13
MichaelSokoto:
so dem Arnold, Sly, Dolph. Jackie e.t.c dey always perform rituals b4 acting?
and how do u know they don't?
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Holadokun(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13
Wo! Make Una allow am rest jare.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13
TheOgaBoss:
and how do u know they don't?
eh, because u saw dem invoking ayelala gods to guide & protect dem!

Bros shift comot 4rm internet mek I nor blast u!

8 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 12:11pm On Apr 13
MichaelSokoto:

eh, because u saw dem invoking ayelala gods to guide & protect dem!

Bros shift comot 4rm internet mek I nor blast u!
if ur iq is not low, common sense should have told u that people usually don't do those things openly, but again...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie / MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.