Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services (8584 Views)

How Do I Tell My Husband I No Longer Want His Hosting Services? / Come In Lets Share Funds | Cyberleets Community / What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services by hassinho707(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Youngzedd:

Cloud flare isnt a Web hosting company rather CDN company.
I've never heard of this b4......please can you explain the difference between CDN company vs hosting company?
Re: Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services by Youngzedd(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
hassinho707:
I've never heard of this b4......please can you explain the difference between CDN company vs hosting company?

Go read about CDN online.
Re: Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services by hassinho707(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2018
Youngzedd:

Go read about CDN online.
Thank you very much, i have done my research on this. It is well understood now
Re: Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services by Appleyard(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Can somebody enlighten me on the difference between domain hosting and domain registration? I'm at a loss here. I bought a new domain name with zillionking. Come but I don't know what else to do to get my website running. They later sent me mail that I need to register the site before it can work. How do I go a bout it, as I'm new to this things.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services by KrisHarrison: 3:12am On Jan 22, 2022
Appleyard:
Can somebody enlighten me on the difference between domain hosting and domain registration? I'm at a loss here. I bought a new domain name with zillionking. Come but I don't know what else to do to get my website running. They later sent me mail that I need to register the site before it can work. How do I go a bout it, as I'm new to this things.

Sorry for my late input to this thread. It looks like you need some kind of experience with web hosting. But I would like to inform you about reading a guide online https://masterbundles.com/designstudio/free-white-paper-easy-steps-to-host-your-website/ This is even better. At least this guide will help you to know more about a web hosting service. All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / How To Speed Up Wordpress Websites In 2022 / Best School Management System For Primary And Secondary School - SDOSMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.