Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) (53394 Views)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by CastedDude: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
A young man from Benin city, Edo state capital - killed a African rock python with the help of some youths in the area (Benin). According to reports, the huge python was killed after being stoned to death after it was sighted by the group of youths.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-man-shows-off-huge-python-killed-youths-today-benin-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Kylekent59: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala

Straight ticket to FP grin grin

Make una use "like" wake me if it made FP

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
They just killed our village meat....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by nero2face: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lala and crew bouncing in like...

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by RaaGhu: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lala GRADE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by RaaGhu: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
@ op.

How much did it weigh, sef?

CastedDude:
A young man from Benin city, Edo state capital - killed a African rock python with the help of some youths in the area (Benin). According to reports, the huge python was killed after being stoned to death after it was sighted by the group of youths.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-man-shows-off-huge-python-killed-youths-today-benin-photos.html
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
dat snake if swallow 5years child, thank goodness it was killed

8 Likes

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by deco22(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2017

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

Beautiful serpent and its ugly killer!

Lala right now....

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Turks: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
We’re gradually killing our wild life. At some point, all these animals would be a thing of the past best seen on YouTube or IG. We no even get museums

4 Likes

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Let me pitch my tent here as we head for the promise land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Micheezy7(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lala Snake Master.. Supper Is Ready cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lala must be very happy right now

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by asaju10(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Front page
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Olasco93: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
...the feelings you get after the Snake Pepper soup symposium

2 Likes

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by swiz123(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Uncle lala right now

24 Likes

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by legendary2090(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
E don reach FP na!

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
See meat o shocked

Sunday go good o kiss
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by tobidipity(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
The mumu above have nothing to comment and won’t park well. Issoria
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
lalala
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by python1: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Wetin carry me open this thread sef? Mtchew
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by python1: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Turks:
We’re gradually killing our wild life. At some point, all these animals would be a thing of the past best seen on YouTube or IG. We no even get museums
Abeg, whatever benefit derivable from snakes, let it go, snakes should be wiped off the green earth abeg.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
nero2face:
Lala and crew bouncing in like...

How these ones head shape be sef

Their brains go small die,... SMH..... How them press their head for small pikin undecided

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Kufie(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Kylekent59:

Nobody get your time bros

Ah, dem no chop am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
♤Damn it's huge!
cool
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Still less of a snake than most of the people in my life
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by NENigeria(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Get up...food don done
Kylekent59:

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Beautiful serpent and its ugly killer!

Lala right now....

Dude trying so hard to be NwaAkpai. God bless your hustle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by NENigeria(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Incase of fp, mention me.
get up, we are here

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
boys wey they kill snake get mind o..
if you give me gun, i dey throw way gun run if i jam this thing. una try

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. / Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.