Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square (1256 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by royalsgist: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nigerian musician Banky W got a wonderful birthday Message for P’Square – see what he wrote

Which do you prefer?

I just got back to Nigeria recently, after the better part of 4 months away. Naturally, one of the things I missed the most while being away was the food. So I tried going to one of my favourite African restaurants to order some. Everything seemed normal until I tried to place an order. I asked for beans and plantain… the waiter said I could have one or the other, but not the two at the same time. I was confused. I decided to go for Jollof rice and chicken. Same story. Pounded yam and Egusi No, sorry, it’s either pounded yam OR Egusi.. not both together. I was actually at a loss for words. This didn’t make sense to me, at all. The waiter then tried to explain.. using words like “change”, “growth” and “trying a new direction”. But I didn’t and still don’t understand.

Why change what was already perfect? He explained that any option I chose would still taste good. So, because hunger was killing me, I tried it. In the past few days I’d try plantain one day, and then beans another. Etc. And they did taste good. But they were perfect together. Absolutely perfect. The best of the best of African cuisine.

It’s unfortunate that sometimes, with growth, change and whatever-other-word U wanna use… we end up losing sight of where and how we started, and altering what was a perfectly working combination. It makes me sad. But such is life I guess. For now, I will have to make do with either beans OR plantain, and either Jollof OR chicken, at different times. It isn’t quite the same though, so here’s hoping one day someone will realize that U should never have to choose between two good things, when both, together, make a perfect combination.

I miss beans & dodo at my favourite restaurant. Sigh.

In other news, happy birthday @peterpsquare & @rudeboypsquare.

Shoutout to the chef @judeengees. I love you all. �� #thebankstatements #foodforthought #yalldothedishes

sources: https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/18/see-touching-birthday-message-banky-w-psquare/

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by UbanmeUdie: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

Banky W does not have a big contoured gorimakpa head for nothing, he is got the wisdom of an idiokpa.

What a remarkable way to stylishly ridicule those two useless twins!

I only wonder who is the plantain or beans between them.

Kudos Banky!

4 Likes

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by olagbemi118(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
touching, I'll say.

1 Like

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by MrsEvakinqz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is definitely the best birthday message they will get....

Just saying, what do I know...

Abeg make una no quote me oo, I just take drugs finish.

2 Likes

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Ebios(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hahahah...
What a funny analogy..
U wanted both but "situation" demanded u to take oneand u did.Since u stil ate n survided to tell us abt it,there is hope for "beans" or "plaintain"

1 Like

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Homeboiy: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
embarassed
Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Flexherbal(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Touching indeed !

1 Like

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by dapsoneh: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nice one banky... After 2face, this guy is the next most. Matured of the guys in the industry. That i respect

2 Likes

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by wolextayo: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is what Jude should have done.
Senseless man who derived pleasure in seeing his brothers’ fight
Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
I think I've seen this stuff before.
Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by obojememe: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
word

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by ifyalways(f): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is lovely.

1 Like

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by rodrirodri(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by IamLaura(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Banky W does not have a big contoured gorimakpa head for nothing, he is got the wisdom of an idiokpa.

What a remarkable way to stylishly ridicule those two useless twins!

I only wonder who is the plantain or beans between them.

Kudos Banky!
Trying so hard to be like that Nwamaikpe guy.
Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Brain brain brain

1 Like

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Khd95(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mama bisi gimme ewa agayin and agege bread

No u can only have ewa or bread

OK gimme amala and ewedu

U can not have both..either amala or ewedu

Dear psquare ure both grown..but not matured..if u two with ur elder brother jude can't resolve ur personal issues..that u now have to wait for outsiders to help u..then I am disappointed in u

I mean u share same womb with this person u have now regard as an outcast and enemy...no matter what the matter is..u shouldn't have let it degenerate into this
Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by AK6464(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
I can bet, That head is not just big for nothing, I think it's end of discussion

1 Like

Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Smurfette(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
So touching
Re: See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square by Blackhawk01: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Choiiii! Bankyyyyyy! cool kiss

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Adesua Etomi’s Elder Brother And Banky W’s Younger Brother / “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze / Unbelievable! Woman Pregnant For 3yrs Gives Birth To A Dog During Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.