Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (41908 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-tA1H_Q3NMeU/WhVA47nh5bI/AAAAAAAAGIo/6yEYVXODNQMhjvione_lJ-mcPlIY6x3igCLcBGAs/s640/wed.jpg[/img]

Amiable Celebrity Pilot,Captain Tunde Demuren who is Popular OAP, Toolz husband took to his IG page to share the photo above as they jet out to Capetown ahead of Banky W and Adesua white wedding.

He captioned the photo;

"#BAAD2017 finale.. Cape Town loading .. #MySAexperience"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/tunde-demuren-ebuka-and-wife-jet-out-to.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Money is good... Hml

8 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Mediapace: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Of all the countries on this planet,he decided to choose a xenophobic country Killing our people

Why not choose iraq or syria then lipsrsealed

Mr man if anything happen to you and your attendees no one will cry undecided

No one should quote me abeg

181 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by doyinisaac(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Mediapace:
Of all the countries in this planet,he decides to choose a xenophobic country Killing our people

Mr man if anything happy to you and your attendees no one will cry
parrot!!!!sho sho sho everywhere....talkative

21 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Mediapace: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2017
doyinisaac:
parrot!!!!sho sho sho everywhere....talkative

Who carry am reach your side

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by internationalman(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
So more FP topics about Bank W wedding are still loading.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by NwaAmaikpe: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

What type of a human being is Captain Tunde Demuren?

He doesn't seem to be bothered that Toolz hasn't given him a child yet.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by AntiWailer: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
This noise is too much.

Celebs spend all their life planning wedding party and not the marriage .

Heard Dr. Sid and Simi are having issues now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Destination wedding cool

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by izzou(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin

Once upon a time,Olajumoke and her Agege bread kept us awake for weeks on nairaland

Let me not even talk about Evans, Tonto Dikeh, Efe, Toke Makinwa and the rest

And now Banky W is about to give us sleepless days and nights here grin

Mynd44, you are one of Seun's trusted mods.

Epp us abeg tongue

Abeg grin angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by BarakOkenny(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Topics wey dey grace frontpage today sef. undecided
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by pweshboi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
going to SA for white wedding? abeg another country would have been better... those Nigerian haters called south Africans. don't be surprised if they come to the wedding venue to protest and try their usually xenophobic shii again. Safe journey tho

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Forzap: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
So no a-list naija celeb can have their wedding here Abi sad sad

Issorite undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Emmaxmusic(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
hml
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by ShitHead(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
He is going there again to cause trouble. #SlayKing.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by dadebayo1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chaii grin i beg i need mama peace chaii meme

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by rose54321: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
See my friends should respect themselves oh.
I will now be buying ticket to attend.

Well sha when God bless me wella, it wouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Spaxon(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
SHOULD WE FRY AKARA
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Christane: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
dz wedding z making too much noise n i fear for d future for both of dem ..celebrity marries celebrity with equal pride vs pride ...will d celebrity wife b submissive to mr W and be homely like a normal african wife ..if nt ntn can stop dem 4rm finding fault from eachother and breaking up wch seem to await dem in d future ..i wish dem peace n happiness ..bt d hype nd d attention its getting is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by darfay: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
As South Africans hate us reach our celebrities go wan die on top their matter shot video there now even marry there sef

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by holluwai(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Life is good... God bless me!
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by darfay: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mediapace:
Of all the countries on this planet,he decided to choose a xenophobic country Killing our people

Mr man if anything happen to you and your attendees no one will cry undecided

No one should quote me abeg

Ur teeth complete
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by FarahAideed: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ebuka has hidden another bad ass suit to go and embarrass other grooms men with

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by d4gmail: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
I only see one pretty girl. THATS ALL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Bassurge: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
I wonder why we Nigerians are so stupid and foolish. Why should Nigerian musicians prefare taking their weddings oversea? South Africa of all places? Home of xenophobia.

12 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
internationalman:
So more FP topics about Bank W wedding are still loading.

This is just the beginning. You've never see nothing yet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by EWAagoyin(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Honestly me to I feel like getting married... I'm tired of fornication sad

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Banky dong fuk up
Why on earth will he direct all that Celebrity trafic to South Africa of all places ?
Why not do it here so as to benefit those that will own the hall, decorators, cooks, designers etc.

BANKY YOU DONG LOSS ONE PASSIONATE FAN...
If you quote me to talk nonsense, i will ignore you becos u are just too dumb to know dat u can make ur comments without quoting me)

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-tA1H_Q3NMeU/WhVA47nh5bI/AAAAAAAAGIo/6yEYVXODNQMhjvione_lJ-mcPlIY6x3igCLcBGAs/s640/wed.jpg[/img]

Amiable Celebrity Pilot,Captain Tunde Demuren who is Popular OAP, Toolz husband took to his IG page to share the photo above as they jet out to Capetown ahead of Banky W and Adesua white wedding.

He captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/tunde-demuren-ebuka-and-wife-jet-out-to.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

enjoyment galore

make una enjoy una sef jare

no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff / Irene Cara Dies Aged 63 / Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.