Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Heartfelt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heartfelt (1272 Views)

Akure Book Club Extends Heartfelt Felicitations To Gabriel Sunday Afolayan On Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartfelt by oluwafikayomi49: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
GOODBYE.....
Re: Heartfelt by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Op is this real?

*modified*

sorry I know it must be painful remembering this but its in the lit section.

Is it real?
Re: Heartfelt by gratefulheart(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Karma will sure pay them . You don't have to do the unthinkable because of some cowards. They are weak you are strong.

You need to concentrate on something better. Something that give you joy and happiness. Focus on your career or business.

Don't give those criminal the right to determine your destiny... you have a glorious destiny...go and live it and see how disaster.

Don't do the regrettable. You can try to speak with a counsellor. It shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Heartfelt by prisiliveth: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sorry about that my love,just let go.and please stay alive. I love u.

1 Like

Re: Heartfelt by oluwafikayomi49: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:
Op is this real?

*modified*

sorry I know it must be painful remembering this but its in the lit section.

Is it real?

So where should i have posted it? I only felt like sharing my story didn't know this isn't the best section.
Re: Heartfelt by oluwafikayomi49: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
gratefulheart:
Karma will sure pay them . You don't have to do the unthinkable because of some cowards. They are weak you are strong.

You need to concentrate on something better. Something that give you joy and happiness. Focus on your career or business.

Don't give those criminal the right to determine your destiny... you have a glorious destiny...go and live it and see how disaster.

Don't do the regrettable. You can try to speak with a counsellor. It shall be well with you.

Hmmm.. Thank you soo much for your kind words n encouragement . I appreciate.

God bless you
Re: Heartfelt by oluwafikayomi49: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
prisiliveth:
Sorry about that my love,just let go.and please stay alive. I love u.

Thank you so much.. I appreciate
Re: Heartfelt by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
I read the story again, its been on my mind a while. Lemme give you a little info on me. My girl (6yrs) now had a near rape experience. It was before she met me, and it really tried out relationship. Sometimes hugging her, she would react so violently. Other times I would reach for her and she would hit me. She told me the story later on and I understood why she was the way she was. We worked together on everything and today she's great.

I cant say I understand what you are feeling but I can relate, I know what I went through with her. We couldn't have sex for years, she just couldn't, it got so bad she begged me to drug her or give her something, the idea appalled me.

Lady I feel for you, and I need you know to that what they did can rule you unless you keep living in fear and by that you are letting them win, you are letting the best parts of your life go and they are stealing it from you. I wish I could reach out and heal you through the phone, I wish i can provide that protection we all feel when father says " its okay, i'll take care of it".

You mustn't let them continue dictating your life, they can only do that of you live in the past, heal, travel, explore, slowly at first and I promise ypu, you will have a better life and more happiness than you ever believed was in this world.

Am not posting this just to comment but because I care, because I care not about the thousands who go through this in the world who I can't do anything about but because I care about you. I care about Fikayo.

And I want you to be happy, I want you to fell the air and smile, I want you to walk and raise your head and see, beauty all around you. I want life to give you peace and joy.

Please don't let them win. If you need to talk I'll make the time.

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt by oluwafikayomi49: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:
I read the story again, its been on my mind a while. Lemme give you a little info on me. My girl (6yrs) now had a near rape experience. It was before she met me, and it really tried out relationship. Sometimes hugging her, she would react so violently. Other times I would reach for her and she would hit me. She told me the story later on and I understood why she was the way she was. We worked together on everything and today she's great.

I cant say I understand what you are feeling but I can relate, I know what I went through with her. We couldn't have sex for years, she just couldn't, it got so bad she begged me to drug her or give her something, the idea appalled me.

Lady I feel for you, and I need you know to that what they did can rule you unless you keep living in fear and by that you are letting them win, you are letting the best parts of your life go and they are stealing it from you. I wish I could reach out and heal you through the phone, I wish i can provide that protection we all feel when father says " its okay, i'll take care of it".

You mustn't let them continue dictating your life, they can only do that of you live in the past, heal, travel, explore, slowly at first and I promise ypu, you will have a better life and more happiness than you ever believed was in this world.

Am not posting this just to comment but because I care, because I care not about the thousands who go through this in the world who I can't do anything about but because I care about you. I care about Fikayo.

And I want you to be happy, I want you to fell the air and smile, I want you to walk and raise your head and see, beauty all around you. I want life to give you peace and joy.

Please don't let them win. If you need to talk I'll make the time.

Waoh.... I am super grateful to you for sharing your story with me and also for the words of encouragement. I will try and not let them win.

I must say. Its really hard you know. I see stories on sexual abuse all over the internet. N it bring back the memories each time. One of the reason i decided to put my pen down.

Everything i wrote is about 1/4 of what transpired that day.. So many unprintable stuffs was done.

The saddest part is i can't be in a relationship.. I find it difficult to love. Yes i have tried my hands on some.. But it didn't last.. I don't allow them kiss let alone touch me. I scream or hit them when dey try such. Maybe because i didn't disclose what happened to them so they found me strange and couldn't understand me.

Imagine we went to cinema one day.. While watching the movie they showed a scene that involved rape.. Immediately it brought back nightmares n i couldn't hold back the tears. We had to leave the cinema. The guy was so mad cos i refused to disclose the reason.
Re: Heartfelt by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
My girl had the same problem with kissing, then touching, she must have shoved me like 100 times.
She's crazy about sex now, and we talk about everything.
I know she has stuff she hasn't told me but that's part of the fun. Getting to know someone again.
Sometimes I just hold the urge and hold her close and tight. Am empathic so I sort of read her, it still baffles her till today.

Try to talk more about what happened, believe me it helps, and soon it will loss it's power over you. Then you'll Wonder why you didn't do it early.

1 Like

Re: Heartfelt by hidhrhis(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
I was moved to tears wen I read ur story....pls don't try to think abt suicide or anything DAT bring back d memories...in fact I will be following u around on nl....words can't describe what I felt wen I read it pls live fine
Re: Heartfelt by grace133: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
pray to God to help you and let God be Ur best friend I believe he will help u overcome your pain and fears because He knows them all
Re: Heartfelt by oluwafikayomi49: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
hidhrhis:
I was moved to tears wen I read ur story....pls don't try to think abt suicide or anything DAT bring back d memories...in fact I will be following u around on nl....words can't describe what I felt wen I read it pls live fine

Thank you so much. I appreciate.

I will be fine
Re: Heartfelt by oluwafikayomi49: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
grace133:
pray to God to help you and let God be Ur best friend I believe he will help u overcome your pain and fears because He knows them all

Yep.. Thanks. I'm grateful
Re: Heartfelt by loverboi97(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
I AM HIGHLY SPEECHLESS..... Jeez

(1) (Reply)

Diaries Of A Young Boy / Nongogo By Athol Fugard - Plot Summary And Analysis And Themes / Novelist Tm Aluko Passes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.