Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday (1034 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday by Sakie: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
The comedian who is friends with the duo took time to advise them on the need for them to reunite and put all the misunderstanding between them, shared this message on his Instagram page few hours ago.Read the message below

"SPECIAL BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO MR P AND RUDE BOY

In my own understanding You two are totally inseparable. To us your friends, fans and family,
you two are a special pair of people. I still cannot think of any pair who are fully adored in this part of the world. The devil will always play all the tricks we have witnessed in wars, businesses, marriages and other relationships..but you both make a unique pair which we can never find. There is no set of twins who are as cool as you two together. All the bitterness, pains and drama may endure for a while... joy will will surely come in the morning
Happy Birthday"

Cc;lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboi

Re: Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday by Sleekbaby(f): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Exactly
Re: Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hope they come back together , soon!
Re: Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Alert me when it's on FP
Re: Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday by ayourbamie: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
My message to them! Happy birthday to u guys but I don't care if u guys come back together
Re: Check Out Comedian Ay's Message To Paul And Peter Of P'square On Their Birthday by stephleena(f): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
enuf of this preaching pls..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Banky W's Designer Mai Atafo Pressing His Wedding Suit / Davido Says As He Wins Musician Of The Year At Future Awards - I No Dey Fight An / Nigerians React To Blunder Made By An Aau Graduate In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.