Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? (6711 Views)

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
sKeetz:
It's not rocket science.

Human beings need religion as a source of hope. It fills a void in our existence and religion develops to fill the human need for security.
Thanks god you said as a form of hope not for heaven sake
You need god for that not religion
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Olumaeme: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Supernatural miracles
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by congorasta: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Omooba77:

You may be right, but many are there genuinely, even those who are there for other motives always get touched and saved by His Grace

u are an unbelieving tribalist bigot, u have no right to comment on Christian posts.

keep deceiving your self
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Dnockeror333(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2017
The power that draws people to crusades is in two phase-:

1. Nagative, darkness

2. Positive, light

For one, the works, sacriledgeous, ungodly sacrifice in the deepness of the night to the Prince of the air to give `one more day' power to a soul! To draw people to hear deception or goodness but with the power of evil at work, to heal.... only for a day (not like the humanly known single day)!

Two, positive... But this one, I cannot find enough better answer for it.

Why cant we be patient?

Why not perserve?

Why not suffer the curse and tomorrow after a days life of (3-80years) we enter into rest. Yes, rest in He through whom we were created?

Why the rush, only to be humanly, through the power of evil or good, healed only for some few days and to later die?

Why... Why... Why
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Dnockeror333(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2017
The power that draws people to crusades is in two phase-:

1. Nagative, darkness

2. Positive, light

For one, the works, sacriledgeous, ungodly sacrifice in the deepness of the night to the Prince of the air to give `one more day' power to a soul! To draw people to hear deception or goodness but with the power of evil at work, to heal.... only for a day (not like the humanly known single day)!

Two, positive... But this one, I cannot find enough better answer for it.

Why cant we be patient?

Why not perserve?

Why not suffer the curse and tomorrow after a days life of (3-80years) we enter into rest. Yes, rest in He through whom we were created?

Why the rush, only to be humanly, through the power of evil or good, healed only for some few days and to later die?

Why... Why... Why

Its illiteracy! Its the power of have over the have not! Oh God, if Africa would know that the real saviour will come through their own patient, praise worship and perserverance.
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Dnockeror333(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2017
congorasta:

u are an unbelieving tribalist bigot, u have no right to comment on Christian posts.

keep deceiving your self

And what had Omooba77 done? What he said was true. But those who are there guiningly were there out of the reasons I spelt out in my comment. => Dockeror333
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Omooba77: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
congorasta:

keep deceiving your self

Thanks alot sir, God bless you.
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by obatoro: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Different people go to crusade for different reasons, some positive and some for negative reason.
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Omooba77:
We just witnessed a Farewell crusade in Lagos and millions came for the event.Just thinking that if there is no God and miracles happening, believers and unbelievers alike will not flock in their thousands to all these events.

There is God and miracles do still happen. However, Nigerians flock more to church because of poverty. If Christianity in Nigeria really works, how come crime, ritual killing, sectarian violence, rape and abuse on the increase. Don't even wind me up by saying this would have increased higher if it wasn't for the church. I dare say, all this is on the rise because of the multitude of fake and worthless churches and thieving pastors.
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by greencard: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
People are looking for miracles. Sweet talks and adverts, publicity, beliefs in lying testimonies of the hosts among others are what draw people to the crusade ground. Entertainment, to steal cars, money and purses are also parts of the reason people attend crusades.
I don't really know if what you are saying is true..but lemme tell you what I know

I once experience a life crusade in one north central state of nigeria hosted by CAN, pastor kumuyi was the guess pastor that day

A lady sat beside me .she was crippled after the prayer sessions..she rose on her feet and walked..i could practically see her limps grow her bent bone became straight and the dry flesh became lively..i was stood there stupefied and amazed watching this miracle. This happens life right beside me

I'm talking about what I personally witness..a known face who was suffering from pile got healed a blind woman eyes got opened the same night . I saw and witness this life!! no be say them gist me..

1 Like

Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by 0temAtum: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
greencard:
I don't really know if what you are saying is true..but lemme tell you what I know

I once experience a life crusade in one north central state of nigeria hosted by CAN, pastor kumuyi was the guess pastor that day

A lady sat beside me .she was crippled after the prayer sessions..she rose on her feet and walked..i could practically see her limps grow her bent bone became straight and the dry flesh became lively..i was stood there stupefied and amazed watching this miracle. This happens life right beside me

I'm talking about what I personally witness..a known face who was suffering from pile got healed a blind woman eyes got opened the same night . I saw and witness this life!! no be say them gist me..
When you are done lying, pls take panadol extra you here? undecided
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by greencard: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
When you are done lying, pls take panadol extra you here? undecided
you only see what your eyes wants to see, how can life be what you want it to be?

You frozen, when your heart's not opened
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by 0temAtum: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
greencard:
you only see what your eyes wants to see, how can life be what you want it to be?

You frozen, when your heart's not opened

And since you saw such a '1daful' miracle, how many crippled, lame, blind, deaf and dumb have you made attempt to take to Kumuyi's crusade so that they could be healed? If none, then I think you are the most cruel person on the planet earth, who saw how the disabled was healed but couldn't help many others out there who are in similar condition.
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by piagetskinner(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
many people go to Crusade grounds for various reasons..
but people go there mainly because they seek miracles
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by piagetskinner(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
many people go to Crusade grounds for various reasons..
but people go there mainly because they seek miracles
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by redsun(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
The insurmountable darkness in Nigeria does. It is like being in a preneolithic where man is still very much in a primitive state,mentally and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by iretex1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
kevoh:
That moment when your neighbor (female) with partial disability in the limb attends a crusade and is shown live on TV that she got healed but you see her two days ( and months) later she still remains in the same partial disability state.

are you taking from experience?
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by sefiureal(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
devil
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by 0temAtum: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
kevoh:
That moment when your neighbor (female) with partial disability in the limb attends a crusade and is shown live on TV that she got healed but you see her two days ( and months) later she still remains in the same partial disability state.
Those with partial disabilities fall victim to pastors the most. In the congregation, the pastor declare them to the congregation as if they have total disability, perform some healing tricks on them and make them confess with their own mouths that they can now do what they could even do before. Then they go home to face their troubles alone. Hmm.
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by tizzle(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
poverty
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by jean198: 5:14am On Nov 20, 2017
2cato:
There is a certain void in human life that can only be fillied spiritually. Though some people who are fond of telling and believing their own lies will com and disagree with my assertion
If you disagree click like if not click share

maybe I might agree with you however this assertion is not general and doesn't proof that any religion is true
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Omooba77: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2017
jean198:

maybe I might agree with you however this assertion is not general and doesn't proof that any religion is true

There is Go
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Omooba77: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2017
jean198:

There is God and can be felt
Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by Akinniyi10: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
0temAtum:

And since you saw such a '1daful' miracle, how many crippled, lame, blind, deaf and dumb have you made attempt to take to Kumuyi's crusade so that they could be healed? If none, then I think you are the most cruel person on the planet earth, who saw how the disabled was healed but couldn't help many others out there who are in similar condition.
sir, let me tell u from the little I know about the matter. U can only join ur faith with a person that has infirmity that is why Jesus will ask do u believe that thou can be made whole. And the miracle will flow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? / He Has Qualified You - Pastor Chris / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.