Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? (6409 Views)

Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2018
have been going through pages of Christianity related threads since morning (to add more knowledge) ,what I'm actually surprised about is no single comment from a Muslim to derail or criticize ...which is not always the same on Fridays and yet Muslims are accused of not been tolerant. isn't that hypocrisy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by friendlyadvice: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
isn't that hypocrisy?
Ask your father
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Ask your father
is that all Christianity about?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2018
The undiluted truth.
I have noticed same thing on this forum too, Christians bashing and saying nasty things on Muslims threads..

Some Christians are just plain hypocrites, and they don't follow the teachings of Jesus which is all about LOVE.

Coming from a concerned Christian.
Shalom..

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by friendlyadvice: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
is that all Christianity about?
Ask your father
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by skyhighweb(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2018
Bros hows that possible to comment on muslim thread u got agreed to being a muslim b4 u can proceed or is there any other way to comment on muslim thread as a xtain

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by sonofthunder: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
have been going through pages of Christianity related threads since morning (to add more knowledge) ,what I'm actually surprised about is no single comment from a Muslim to derail or criticize ...which is not always the same on Fridays and yet Muslims are accused of not been tolerant. isn't that hypocrisy?
this assertion is not 100% correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Anas09: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
Are you new here? You know that Cbristians can't enter the Islamic section right? How then do they invade islamic threads except they leave. their territory to the midst of the Christians to look for trouble?

Do you know how many Christian threads that Muslims uses their mods to pirate to their dry Islamic section? A christian will open a thread, before long, it'll be highjacked to the Islamic section and we'd be expected to be initiated into the moon god worship of Islam before we can comment on our own threads.

If you are new here, then keep quiet and observe. The problem with you guys is you lie a lot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Anas09:

Are you new here? You know that Cbristians can't enter the Islamic section right? How then do they invade islamic threads except they leave. their territory to the midst of the Christians to look for trouble?

Do you know how many Christian threads that Muslims uses their mods to pirate to their dry Islamic section? A christian will open a thread, before long, it'll be highjacked to the Islamic section and we'd be expected to be initiated into the moon god worship of Islam before we can comment on our own threads.

If you are new here, then keep quiet and observe. The problem with you guys is you lie a lot.

that's one of the problem...because of my opinion , all Muslims suddenly becomes a liar or what do you mean by you guys lie a lot?..
secondly, where are your proofs on threads been pirated or hijacked by Muslims? show us or stfu forever. and lastly point out to just a thread where Muslims were looking fr trouble in a minute and I will point to u 10 of that of Christians in less than a minute.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

this assertion is not 100% correct.
but correct to some certain level right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
skyhighweb:
Bros hows that possible to comment on muslim thread u got agreed to being a muslim b4 u can proceed or is there any other way to comment on muslim thread as a xtain
guess they had to put that up to reduce the bullying

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by enilove(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
that's one of the problem...because of my opinion , all Muslims suddenly becomes a liar or what do you mean by you guys lie a lot?..
secondly, where are your proofs on threads been pirated or hijacked by Muslims? show us or stfu forever. and lastly point out to just a thread where Muslims were looking fr trouble in a minute and I will point to u 10 of that of Christians in less than a minute.

Something is greatly wrong with you Muslims.

Can any christian come to the Islamic section and open a thread as you did here ? As if that is not enough , just like your co Muslims , the thread is always against Christianity .
What then do you expect ? We should fold our arms because Christianity is about love and let you discredit our Holy religion? It is not done .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:

Why do you have to lie in such a desperate manner?

Christians are not free to enter Muslim threads but Muslims are free to enter Christians threads and Muslims do so all the time but of course if you do not check their background history and see their previous posts you would never know they are Muslims.

Chrsitiand on the other hand may open threads about Islam and before you can say kilode it is moved to the Islam section and placed under their "take out oath before you comment" condition.

Christians do not bash Islamic threads because we loathe that oath but Muslims bash Christian threads because we have no such oath as a barrier.

Any so called Muslim thread you see with a Christian comment on it is likely a thread originally created by Christians which got hijacked by the mods into the Islam section after Christians already commented on it so stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
Mr man many Muslim derail this thread alot. Many of them have quoted on several occasions and even insulted me.
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
enilove:

Something is greatly wrong with you Muslims.

Can any christian come to the Islamic section and open a thread as you did here ? As if that is not enough , just like your co Muslims , the thread is always against Christianity .
What then do you expect ? We should fold our arms because Christianity is about love and let you discredit our Holy religion? It is not done .

another hypocrite on the loose, why can't you just attack me instead and not Muslims, no Muslim association or organization sent me to create this thread..every man/woman should be hold responsible for his/her action..you just proved my point, you have so much hatred in your heart to anything tagged Islam ..so much for your love ,tolerance preaching and pls links to the threads against Christianity or stfu forever ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why do you have to lie in such a desperate manner?

Christians are not free to enter Muslim threads but Muslims are free to enter Christians threads and Muslims do so all the time but of course if you do not check their background history and see their previous posts you would never know they are Muslims.

Chrsitiand on the other hand may open threads about Islam and before you can say kilode it is moved to the Islam section and placed under their "take out oath before you comment" condition.

Christians do not bash Islamic threads because we loathe that oath but Muslims bash Christian threads because we have no such oath as a barrier.

Any so called Muslim thread you see with a Christian comment on it is likely a thread originally created by Christians which got hijacked by the mods into the Islam section after Christians already commented on it so stop lying.
links to the hijacked threads sir? and what's wrong with Christians making there section secure or something? and btw did all Muslims hold a meeting on making there section secured before it was secured? is nairaland owned by a Muslim association? We all know answers to all that is a big fat No. you can also make a difference ...contact Seun ,tell him or pay him if needed to make Christian section secured...your action won't make me judge every other Christians like most of you usually do .
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
links to the hijacked threads sir? and what's wrong with Christians making there section secure or something? and btw did all Muslims hold a meeting on making there section secured before it was secured? is nairaland owned by a Muslim association? We all know answers to all that is a big fat No. you can also make a difference ...contact Seun ,tell him or pay him if needed to make Christian section secured...your action won't make me judge every other Christians like most of you usually do .

Will you kindly just shut up, zip up your mouth, padlock it and throw away the key since all you can say with it is all manner of rubbish.

So Christians should on their own secure their section right? Do "Christians" own nairaland? Do "Christians" own admin rights to nairaland?

Do you not know that it was because of you violent oriented Muslims and the threats you issued on seun that made him place that oath in the Islamic section?

Nairaland isn't owned by a Muslim association but it did not stop you "terrorism in your DNA" Muslims from issuing threats on him did it?
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Will you kindly just shut up, zip up your mouth, padlock it and throw away the key since all you can say with it is all manner of rubbish.

So Christians should on their own secure their section right? Do "Christians" own nairaland? Do "Christians" own admin rights to nairaland?

Do you not know that it was because of you violent oriented Muslims and the threats you issued on seun that made him place that oath in the Islamic section?

Nairaland isn't owned by a Muslim association but it did not stop you "terrorism in your DNA" Muslims from issuing threats on him did it?
lol ..I won't be forced to believe all they teach in your church is how to lie, mislead people with baseless facts,hypocrisy among others...you're just a bloody liar ...
proofs to where Seun was threatened or keep shut till eternity.. I'm so disappointed none of you could drop no proof to back your so called facts , all y'all do is to makeup shits from your heads and other ppl like you will follow without confirming the originality... not surprised tho ,we have pastors that use snakes ,turn members to carpets to walk upon and other despicable things as well ,still you lots follow.

peace sir

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
lol ..I won't be forced to believe all they teach in your church is how to lie, mislead people with baseless facts,hypocrisy among others...you're just a bloody liar ...
proofs to where Seun was threatened or keep shut till eternity.. I'm so disappointed none of you could drop no proof to back your so called facts , all y'all do is to makeup shits from your heads and other ppl like you will follow without confirming the originality... not surprised tho ,we have pastors that use snakes ,turn members to carpets to walk upon and other despicable things as well ,still you lots follow.

peace sir

Perhaps you need to direct your question to seun himself since you wish to air dry your stupidity.

Or perhaps you should open a new thread and simply ask why seun had to open a special Islamic section for the Muslims and then create an oath for anyone who wishes to comment there.

Do so and slap yourself when you begin to get the replies and reasons for such an action.
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Perhaps you need to direct your question to seun himself since you wish to air dry your stupidity.

Or perhaps you should open a new thread and simply ask why seun had to open a special Islamic section for the Muslims and then create an oath for anyone who wishes to comment there.

Do so and slap yourself when you begin to get the replies and reasons for such an action.
I asked for proof and since you can't provide any you resort to hauling insults... is Christianity all about that? well I think its No ,its just who you are...a liar, an hypocrite, a detractor, a bully, bittered fault finder...may your lord Jesus Christ heal u..amen
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
I asked for proof and since you can't provide any you resort to hauling insults... is Christianity all about that? well I think its No ,its just who you are...a liar, an hypocrite, a detractor, a bully, bittered fault finder...may your lord Jesus Christ heal u..amen

So I hauled insults at you when you were the one who began the insults when you said and I quote

melody91:
lol ..I won't be forced to believe all they teach in your church is how to lie, mislead people with baseless facts,hypocrisy among others...you're just a bloody liar

I guess Islam and taqiyya really are twins after all.

You rain insults and when responded to in kind you start crying and claiming someone else began it.

Islam has always been about violence and threats to peace so I am not surprised by your ways and utterances.

I would have asked for your prophet mohamMad to heal you but I remember he could not even heal himself so no need to ask him to help you.

I dare you to open the thread and ask why the Islamic section is separate and why the oath. Go ahead and be put to shame.

Accept my dare if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So I hauled insults at you when you were the one who began the insults when you said and I quote

I guess Islam and taqiyya really are twins after all.

You rain insults and when responded to in kind you start crying and claiming someone else began it.

Islam has always been about violence and threats to peace so I am not surprised by your ways and utterances.

I would have asked for your prophet mohamMad to heal you but I remember he could not even heal himself so no need to ask him to help you.

I dare you to open the thread and ask why the Islamic section is separate and why the oath. Go ahead and be put to shame.

Accept my dare if you can.
another lie from a bloody liar , not surprised tho ...scroll back up, you started with the insult ...and why should I create a thread on your lies and baseless ideas? a proof is all I asked For and that you can't provide.. so swerve ,just f off till you have a proof.
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:

As the dummy you obviously are why not go through these and if not satisfied and if perhaps you think I doctored the writings then open a new thread and ask for why your haters of peace Islamic brethren got themselves a separate section with an oath and be ashamed of yourself and Islam. I double dare you grin

As far back as 2012

by cyrexx: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2012

you want those muslims to threaten seun's life again. did you forget how they issued fatwa against him for not respecting their religion. the man does not want trouble from islamic fundamentalists thats why he gave them their section. if other religions can do the same, they will get what they want too

From 2011

oritameta(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
Vedaxcool !!! grin grin grin grin

The first thing that needs to be made clear is the fact that a few years back, you (muslims) wrote to seun Osewa with a polite but clear message, do something about what's been said about Islam on Nairaland, or a fatwa will be issued on you. Have seen seun Osewa say lots of total rubbish about Christianity but not once has he dared comment on anything pertaining to Islam - "his usual dumb reply would be I don't know anything about the religion". The fatwa message prompted the "Islam for Muslims Board". Now, theirs something called decorum - an observance or requirement of polite society. You (Muslims) were the ones that decided to isolate yourself away from the general religious section and I'm certain that people who don't share your faith hardly go to your section to post on stuffs not even controversial in nature.

Where decorum comes in is that since you came to this board, remember Muslims are the only ones with a separate board because they could tolerate what was been written about Islam, and identify yourself as a Muslim and its Muslims that have taken lives of innocent people over the issue of quran burning, mere common sense demands that you be very sympathetic in a board as this. Now, before you go cause further damage to your health with a high blood pressure, what I imply is the fact that you need not come here and explicitly spit on all our faces with statements like this "In my opinion, a healthy limit has to be placed on this priceless liberty and in this case its an expression of hatred. burning a relic of their faith and purpose to their lives. Its similar to Nazi propaganda." by Kay_17 and this; "blaming some one for the killings is not the same as supporting the killing" from a very confused YOU You should blame the killers but not support the burning.

The same decorum that wouldn't let you fart in a board meeting or at the dinning at your inlaws', or one that would let you tell your host to his face that his wife is the worst cook you've ever tasted applies that when you come to the general religious section on Nairaland, since you demanded for a separate board for Islam, you watch your words and be sympathetic to issues. If this same thread had been posted in the Islam for Muslims' board, I'd care less about what you muslims think, but out here is a lot of us who remember things you muslims seem to forget at will.

Do you remember the Theodoor "Theo" van Gogh's story a few years back? He was shot eight times by a muslim who then attempted to decapitate him with one knife, and stabbed him in the chest with another. WHY? because Theo produce the film "Submission", which was critical of the treatment of women in Islam. Yet there was the Da Vinci Code and not one Christian burnt any body's effigy. Many Christians attacked back by writing books, video productions etc. Anything but Violence as retaliation. Imagine if Van had done a movie about Muhammad and Islam itself, what would have happened? World war III. What tolerance lies in your actions?

Only if you'd written something as sensible as this in your very first post; I support people being trialed and given the chance to defend themselves rather than a mob that is acting irrationally to carry the law into the hands. If the law of the land makes the pastor liable for death so be it. and nothing more, you wouldn't be gasping for breath from being so bitter. But you went on about how people were trying to do this and that to Islam. As well, KAY_17 would have done well if he'd stopped at "In my opinion, a healthy limit has to be placed on this priceless liberty and in this case its an expression of hatred. but he didn't, why he would mess up such wonderful line with burning a relic of their faith and purpose to their lives. Its similar to Nazi propaganda.

The western world didn't want the book burning to go on because they are aware that majority of muslims in the middle east are like dogs on a leach waiting for the slightest opportunity to bite. Why can't you all just prove the rest of us world wrong by pretending to be the religion of peace that you falsely claim to be.

NB; could you kindly put all the venom all in one paragraph and the bit sensible things you have to say on another should you want to reply next. grin Thanks

From 2009

LadyT(f): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2009

How can he when he was issued with a fatwa thats why Muslims now have their own section which IMO is WRONG!

From 2008

gbeborun(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ seun (Administrator)
Ordinary I would have allowed this subject pass without contribution, but i'm taking an exception to this becos of seun, i think he has forget how he reacted when he was issued "fatwa" because of posts on islam. If you want to be seun, i think it's not right for you to allow such threads on your site. Although it's not in the nature of Christians to issue "fatwa" but please be advised to play fair
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Anas09: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
This is why i call Muslims liars. You mean i shd swear allegiance to a moon god allah to enter the islamic section to retrieve the threads to show to you? Abeg getaut
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

As the dummy you obviously are why not go through these and if not satisfied and if perhaps you think I doctored the writings then open a new thread and ask for why your haters of peace Islamic brethren got themselves a separate section with an oath and be ashamed of yourself and Islam. I double dare you grin

As far back as 2012

From 2011

From 2009

From 2008

so comments from retards like you is your proof?
if you guys don't have history of gullibility by following and feeding on whatever thrash you're been offered.. maybe I will agree with you.. you need to provide the the copy of the message sent to him,that's a proof and not some garbage from a fellow deranged gullible follower of a pastor that feed grass to his members and if you can't produce that ,then go to sleep....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by melody91: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Anas09:

This is why i call Muslims liars. You mean i shd swear allegiance to a moon god allah to enter the islamic section to retrieve the threads to show to you? Abeg getaut
you're not making sense sir ..get the proofs or get lost

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
so comments from retards like you is your proof?
if you guys don't have history of gullibility by following and feeding on whatever thrash you're been offered.. maybe I will agree with you.. you need to provide the the copy of the message sent to him,that's a proof and not some garbage from a fellow deranged gullible follower of a pastor that feed grass to his members and if you can't produce that ,then go to sleep....

Now I know that you are beyond rëtãrded.

History never lies and here is why below.

by cold(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2013
Can't blame seun though. Self preservation is the first law of nature. The dude got some reality check back in 08 & he has never been the same since then. seun doesn't want to become the Salman Rushdie of Nigeria sake of Nairaland...
This piece was back in 08 & would give you an insight on why seun has had to thread softly with the extremists

Re – why seun may forbid the discussion of islam on Nairaland
:

Seuns words himself

On one hand, we have the popular and cantankerous Christians that take delight in speaking against Islam and will continue to do so even though I keep banning them. On the other hand, we have muslims who believe I am personally culpable even though I did not make those posts because I am the only person whose name is associated with this website.I am not willing to bear the risk of "fatwa", so by the end of this week it will be an offense to talk about Islam on Nairaland. I do not have the time to go through your posts one by one. Even if I had the time, how would I know what is offensive and what is not offensive to these people? I’m not a Muslim (neither am I a Christian) so I cannot judge what is offensive (or not).That is why it will soon be a terminal offense to talk about Islam on Nairaland. Thanks for understanding.

The trigger that made all that above happen

Quote from: Usman Muhammad A advice for you I really appreciate your dedication and skills in designing this website. I write not to praise your exceptional skills but to advice you on just one thing that will inevitable come to you. By birth a Muslim is emotionally reactive to his religion, Nigeria Muslim on the other hand are slightly explosive to any thing they consider blasphemy to Islam and our noble Prophet.seun, I respectably urge you to have firm control of your web site. The forum under religion is embodied with lots of abusive, offensive and incisive phrase against Islam. Phrase that is capable of igniting a serious tension and a threat to your own life. I am a Muslim, a moderate Muslim you may say, but I can tell the reaction and counter reaction of an extremist who can easily be offended by contents of your web site. The authors may not be known, but you as the founder, would be easily branded as an abettor and a party to the offence. What I am saying in effect is that, you should edit, delete and choose topics posted on the forum you consider offensive. Imagine phrase calling Prophet Muhammad “evil” “stupid”. No! No!! No!!! osewa, you should act quickly, or else one day, a fatwa would be issued for you, and then you will be a celebrity under serious police protection. Then you can as well spend your [salary] undercover. These guys that post this thing are trying to destroy what you have suffered to build.

Go back and format your head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by HappyPagan: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Christians, the Persecuted Persecutors.
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by HappyPagan: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Christians, the Persecuted Persecutor.
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Anas09:

That guy is a confused cretin.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by Butterflyleo: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ishilove I need you here please. Perhaps you can tell this OP something he is pretending not to know about.
Re: Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? by enilove(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
another hypocrite on the loose, why can't you just attack me instead and not Muslims, no Muslim association or organization sent me to create this thread..every man/woman should be hold responsible for his/her action..you just proved my point, you have so much hatred in your heart to anything tagged Islam ..so much for your love ,tolerance preaching and pls links to the threads against Christianity or stfu forever ..

You don't know the true meaning of hypocrisy , that us your problem.

You opened a thread based on false allegation and lies against the Christians which should have been directed at the Muslims who you are soliciting for. Is that not hypocrisy ?

Times unnumbered we have complained about this unfairness against we Christians in the sense that you Muslims can come here and scandalise our religion but we don't have such privileges.

How does my telling you the truth translate to hypocrisy ?

I don't blame you , since that was how Islam started by discrediting our Bible , why won't you be expecting us to keep quiet whenever your Muslim mates come here to say rubbish against our religion , whereas your Islam is nothing but idolatry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rccg Convention Live On Tv / God's Work On Man: The Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family Story (photos) / Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.