Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Happy Birthday Vivie01 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy Birthday Vivie01 (9063 Views)

JGOLDCOMEDYTV. Happy Birthday To Alhaja Anifat Yato Yato Pls Sub 2 My Channel / Happy Birthday Smile Clement / Happy Birthday To ”wizkid” As He Is + 1 Today (drop Your Birthday Wishes For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Alexanderbells2: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello Vivie,

It's another 19th of November. It's another reminder you were born into this world many years ago. A day to reflect on all the good things Baba God been doing in your life.

Many people I've come across in this life journey of mine. However, only few have been so impactful in my life in the shortest possible time. You've been a good friend, a big sister and a guide.

So I pray for you today. May your heart desires find you, may you continue to be that better person you always strive to be. I pray for joy, peace of mind and happiness.

I pray you keep yourself in God's love.

Happy birthday vivie.

I know you no send me work ó. And you'd not want this to have been done. You're so private like that. But then, just make today an exception. Y'all should please drop a line of prayer for Madame vivie01. Today is her day.

PS: If valentine's day is February 14 and you were born November 19, 9 months and 5 days later, does that not suggest that....... You know what? Never mind cheesy grin cheesy sad

Cc

shaybebaby

shervydman

orgzeyn

MrWondah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by MrWondah(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
Hello Vivie01

PS: If valentine's day is February 14 and you were born November 19, 9 months and 5 days later, does that not suggest that....... You know what? Never mind cheesy grin cheesy sad

Cc

shaybebaby

shervydman

orgzeyn

MrWondah

My bro u sabi think o. Hmmm I no talk anything sha.
But I no sure say today na her real bday shall bcs few ppl put there real bdays on nl.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Alexanderbells2: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2017
MrWondah:

But I no sure say today na her real bday shall bcs few ppl put there real bdays on nl.

Loooooooooool.

Oga Mrwondah, no worry, no be mistake. Nah today.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
Hello Vivie,

It's another 19th of November. It's another reminder you were born into this world many years ago. A day to reflect on all the good things Baba God been doing in your life.

Many people I've come across in this life journey of mine. However, only few have been so impactful in my life in the shortest possible time. You've been a good friend, a big sister and a guide.

So I pray for you today. May your heart desires find you, may you continue to be that better person you always strive to be. I pray for joy, peace of mind and happiness.

Happy birthday vivie.

I know you no send me work ó. And you'd not want this to have been done. You're so private like that. But then, just make today an exception. Y'all should please drop a line of prayer for Madame vivie01. Today is her day.

PS: If valentine's day is February 14 and you were born November 19, 9 months and 5 days later, does that not suggest that....... You know what? Never mind cheesy grin cheesy

WOW!!!!!! Not expecting this at all!!!!

Well, like you said, Im a very private person but with this now......... anyway, thanks so much for the good words. Thank you for your prayers, if there be anything that I needed more than anything now, its prayers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BEST WISHES. MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU AND GRANT YOU YOUR GOOD HEART DESIRES IJN. kiss

cc: holuu

9jajoseph, you no go come drop your best wishes now, stay there and be looking for trouble up and down oooo cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
MrWondah:

MrWondah, na your birthday wishes be this abi? grin , Even if na fake, you no suppose say happy birthday first abi?

I MIGHT put a face behind vivie01 here or in my DP when Im back from church or in the evening.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
Hello Vivie,

Happy birthday vivie.

Cc

shayb.ebaby

shervydm.an

org.zeyn

MrW.ondah
Happy Birthday to d first lady. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by shaybebaby(f): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Happy birthday wonderful lady. Hoping today and the future brings love, laughter, warmth and joy in every aspect of life.
So just a day after my little man's birthday, I knew there was a reason why I was drawn to you. grin
I seem to have an affinity for people born in November.

Have a blessed day and hope your loved ones spoil you rotten. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by orgzeyn(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
Hello Vivie,

Happy birthday vivie.

Cc

shaybebaby

shervydman

orgzeyn

MrWondah

vivie01 as u add one today all i have 4 u is God because with Him u hv all, go enjoy urself dearie, love u daku !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
shervydman:

Happy Birthday to d first lady. cool

Thanks shervy.
Are you back from church? Can the sermon topic be discussed here? I saw you mentioned something like that in the other thread, me Im interested oooo
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Happy birthday wonderful lady. Hoping today and the future brings love, laughter, warmth and joy in every aspect of life.
So just a day after my little man's birthday, I knew there was a reason why I was drawn to you. grin
I seem to have an affinity for people born in November.
Have a blessed day and hope your loved ones spoil you rotten. smiley

Thanks sweetheart.

November born are generally special and loving people ........ see forming ehn cheesy

Dont understand this your little man oooo. Younger one, son or lover? ........ dont mind me oooo smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Thanks shervy.
Are you back from church? Can the sermon topic be discussed here? I saw you mentioned something like that in the other thread, me Im interested oooo
grin.....I no go today, sad was just tired. smiley will attend midweek service.

U can tell me urs, I'm interested. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
orgzeyn:

vivie01 as u add one today all i have 4 u is God because with Him u hv all, go enjoy urself dearie, love u daku !!!

My one and only presido, thanks .....I've been looking for you up and down now. You didnt say anything about party arrangement you just said I should go and enjoy myself. That one is risky oooo. Are you not coming with me? angry undecided

No love daku please oo, I still need you hale and hearty cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
shervydman:

grin.....I no go today, sad was just tired. smiley will attend midweek service.
U can tell me urs, I'm interested. cool

Okay. Our service was short today, I like it like that. Its not everytime that one would stay longer in the service.

Topic is: Our God, the Unchangeable Changer. Txt: Malachi 3vs6

I should continue?
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Okay. Our service was short today, I like it like that. Its not everytime that one would stay longer in the service.

Topic is: Our God, the Unchangeable Changer. Txt: Malachi 3vs6

I should continue?

Kwantinue.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
You know you will do small test on this thing ehnn? cheesy grin

Okay.......that there is no point serving the Lord that cant be trusted by you, its a complete waste of time. To serve Him, you must trust and believe Him.
- He does not change but can change things and situations around
- He's not a man that He should lie
- He knows us more than we know ourselves
- He knows what we are going through and has power to deliver us
- His promise for our life is constant, cannot change, they are final and settled. Ps 119:89

Any kwesion? sad smiley

Sherifastro, the strategist, i sight you. U no go say smtin abi?
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Okay.......that there is no point serving the Lord that cant be trusted by you, its a complete waste of time. To serve Him, you must trust and believe Him.
- His promise for our life is constant, cannot change, they are final and settled. Ps 119:89

Any kwesion?
OK.....this is cool, it's actually a repetition of what we hear on a service-to-service basis. cool but I like ur first point,though. Will read mal 3:6 ASAP.

no kweshion. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Sherifastro(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Any kwesion? sad smiley

Sherifastro, the strategist, i sight you. U no go say smtin abi?

Hmmmm,
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
shervydman:

OK.....this is cool, it's actually a repetition of what we hear on a service-to-service basis. cool but I like ur first point,though. Will read mal 3:6 ASAP.
no kweshion. cool

Yeah! Its what we hear from time to time, it serves as reminder and help us to renew our faith in God.

Okay, me I have ooooo........
One phrase there says His promise for our life is constant, it cannot change ........... why is it that, some, having heard good prophecies about their destiny and life still struggles without it coming to fruition sometimes; it will now seems as if those prophecies are not or might not come to fulfilment? They are not supposed to struggle to get any good thing in life I think?

shervy, this one pass jamb kwesion oooooo grin
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sherifastro:

Hmmmm,
Any contribution boss?
This one is deviation from chess shey? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Sherifastro(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Any contribution boss?
This one is deviation from chess shey? cheesy

No contributions o my sister, my head hot now. Headache dey worry me sef
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sherifastro:

No contributions o my sister, my head hot now. Headache dey worry me sef
Ohhh, sorry dear, hope you've taken medication.
Do take care of yourself.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Yeah! Its what we hear from time to time, it serves as reminder and help us to renew our faith in God.

Okay, me I have ooooo........
One phrase there says His promise for our life is constant, it cannot change ........... why is it that, some, having heard good prophecies about their destiny and life still struggles without it coming to fruition simetimes; it will now seems as if those prophecies are not or might not come to fulfilment? They are not supposed to struggle to get any good thing in life I think?

shervy, this one pass jamb kwesion oooooo grin
U see, prophecies can only tell what a man can become but will never tell what the man will pass through. smiley

If we're to go biblically, u know God said man will struggle to get anything in life n a woman will labor before giving birth. Those circumstances around a man are just for a moment no matter how long it may be cos it has been ordained by God.

If we're to go on a logical perspective, we all know good things don't come easy n tough time don't last, if those prophecies will come to past, it must pass through phases/stages/processes n so on, we may not even know we're passing through those processes per se cos the tribulation around us might make us think that the prophecy is spurious.let's look at the case if Joseph in d Bible, u'll see that he has to pass through many challenges before his dream came to pass, his dream came to pass after many years,those years were his transition to a fulfilled dream.

A coal,aluminium,iron,gold,silver and many other mineral resources must pass through blast furnace(tribulation) before their potential can be achieved.
A teabag must pass through hot water(tribulation) before it's usefulness can be utilised.
Ur pepper must pass through grinding or blending machine(tribulation) before u enjoy it's reason for existence. N so on.

Man must pass through tribulations before he gets to his promise land, even Jesus passed through tribulation for 33years before the reason God sent him to earth was accomplished.

Me n my long story. lipsrsealed undecided smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wow! Shervy you tried...... I'll be back, the trailer carrying live cows and chickens from Orgzeyn's Jos just arrived cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:
Wow! Shervy you tried...... I'll be back, the trailer carrying live cows and chickens from Orgzeyn's Jos just arrived cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy......abeg, na d cow head I need. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by shaybebaby(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Thanks sweetheart.

November born are generally special and loving people ........ see forming ehn cheesy

Dont understand this your little man oooo. Younger one, son or lover? ........ dont mind me oooo smiley
Form away my sister, you guys rock.

Little man na my son o, but my partner is also born in November. So you see that I mean what I said grin

I hope your day has been great so far.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by MrWondah(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

MrWondah, na your birthday wishes be this abi? grin , Even if na fake, you no suppose say happy birthday first abi?

I MIGHT put a face behind vivie01 here or in my DP when Im back from church or in the evening.
So I don manage go church come back
Vivie01 no vex I go drop my wishes now when I don dey sure.
The reason I been no wan drop na bcs of say many girls get 12 birthdays each year.
Others for social media no dey use their real age some no be even girls dem be
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by MrWondah(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Still looking for wishes to copy on the internet

Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shervydman, when I said you will be a pastor, you said no, see the way you pieces the question. You explain it pass my pastor self. cheesy

I don tell them say make them keep 10 for you. That one go do you? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Form away my sister, you guys rock.
Little man na my son o, but my partner is also born in November. So you see that I mean what I said grin
I hope your day has been great so far.

That's good to hear. November guys and ladies rocks! cool
My day's good. Thanks so much.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by vivie01(f): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrWondah:
Still looking for wishes to copy on the internet

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Okay, keep searching for it like Nigerian 2016 missing budget ooooooo.

Shervy abeg if you reach that your iya oniboli side, make you help MrWondah search too cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Okay, keep searching for it like Nigerian 2016 missing budget ooooooo.

Shervy abeg if you reach that your iya oniboli side, make you help MrW.ondah search too cheesy
grin....iya oni booli no come today, wonderman will have to wait till tomorrow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Vivie01 by Alexanderbells2: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrWondah:

So I don manage go church come back
Vivie01 no vex I go drop my wishes now when I don dey sure.
The reason I been no wan drop na bcs of say many girls get 12 birthdays each year.
Others for social media no dey use their real age some no be even girls dem be

This baba go get trust issues gan oooo. Be like say girls don use birthday dupe you so many times egbon. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN / Husband And Wife / Reasons Why Am So Cool::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.