Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes (2228 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by Kkposky: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
gentlegenius:

May be you blame yourself for paying it wrongly. But note this: Becoming rich in this world doesn't depends entirely on paying Tithes the right way. There are some principles of financial success that you must follow. Paying Tithes the right way is just one of those principles.

can you show me a Man that is wealthy today, who doesn't pay tithes
Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by gentlegenius(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Kkposky:

can you show me a Man that is wealthy today, who doesn't pay tithes
It is obvious that you don't read about rich and successful people.
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim, Dangote and almost every other rich men today don't pay 10% tithe to anybody. Pls use Google to read about them.
They only obey the Universal Law of giving and receiving by donating much of their wealth to the poor through their charity foundations. Some of them are not even Christian so why will they obey the Christian law of Tithes?

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by Kkposky: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
gentlegenius:

It is obvious that you don't read about rich and successful people.
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim, Dangote and almost every other rich men today don't pay 10% tithe to anybody. Pls use Google to read about them.
They only obey the Universal Law of giving and receiving by donating much of their wealth to the poor through their charity foundations. Some of them are not even Christian so why will they obey the Christian law of Tithes?

I don't know about American billionaires.. but do you know that Dangote even as a Muslim pays tithe to Churches? ...Go Find out
Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by gentlegenius(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kkposky:

I don't know about American billionaires.. but do you know that Dangote even as a Muslim pays tithe to Churches? ...Go Find out
You are not close to Dangote neither do I. It's only from what we read about him that we get to know what he does.
As a matter of fact, I don't think you've read more about Dangote than I do. But yet I have not seen or heard anywhere that he pays tithes. Do you know how much Dangote makes every month? Do you know what 10% of his monthly income will be? How can someone who is not even a Christian pays such amount to a church? Pls be careful with the things you say here.
The truth is that Dangote helps a lot of poor people through his charity foundation just like other rich men in this world do.

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by Kkposky: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
gentlegenius:

You are not close to Dangote neither do I. It's only from what we read about him that we get to know what he does.
As a matter of fact, I don't think you've read more about Dangote than I do. But yet I have not seen or heard anywhere that he pays tithes. Do you know how much Dangote makes every month? Do you know what 10% of his monthly income will be? How can someone who is not even a Christian pays such amount to a church? Pls be careful with the things you say here.
The truth is that Dangote helps a lot of poor people through his charity foundation just like other rich men in this world do.

I am telling you what I know not what I read. I didn't say the percentage he pays or if he pays it correctly.
What about the Churches he built.

can you single handedly build a church?
talk more of building a house for your pastor or mosque?
Tithing is an instruction, obey it and get the blessings..

I tithe. I don't regret it and am not stopping now.
God is blessing me beyond measures even more than I require
Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by gentlegenius(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kkposky:

I am telling you what I know not what I read. I didn't say the percentage he pays or if he pays it correctly.
What about the Churches he built.

can you single handedly build a church?
talk more of building a house for your pastor or mosque?
Tithing is an instruction, obey it and get the blessings..

I tithe. I don't regret it and am not stopping now.
God is blessing me beyond measures even more than I require

All I know is that Dangote is a dedicated Muslim. I don't know why you believe that he has started building churches and paying Tithes as a Muslim. But even if he did, believe me it's not those Tithes that makes him rich. If you believe that God is blessing you because you pay Tithes, then you are still far from getting my simple message.
The instructions on Tithes is clear in the Bible but people choose to follow church's method. You are not wrong to pay Tithes but the question is How do you pay it? Are you following what the Bible says or what your Pastor says? If you are not following the Bible's way of paying Tithes(Deuteronomy 14:22-29), then stop attributing your little blessings to those 10% you drop in church every month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? / Churches In South Jersey/Philadelphia / (pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) Says Isaac Is Not The Seed Of Abraham Clear Error?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.