Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,238 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Experience With Police Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Police Officers (567 Views)

UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Police Officers by ochobaba(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
An Experience with a police officer yesterday
As a young boy trying to look good, I went to have my hair cut. My way coming back was, hey you stop there
At first, I was so scared but as a rugged boy wey I be I had to coordinate ,
A conversation ensue;
Police officers on mufti : we 're police officers, brought out their means of identity,I didn't have mine and was to straight to tell them, having in mind arsenal and Tottenham match was the reason I cooperated, after so much search and questioning ,then I told them maybe they are quiet familiar with inspector of police directive to stop checking phones and all that, I received a shocker when one said, all such talk na for my pocket, another shocker was when one said I look like a "yahoo boy",from a distance, I heard GOAL!!! I smiled and rejoice for joy, then I knew arsenal had scored, that was a huge sign of relief not because I love arsenal but my bet9ja game .
After so much talk I was freed and then proceeded to watch my game, sweating like a Christmas goat.
Bar man came: oga what can I offer you , as a guy that doesn't take alcohol I requested for a chilled water,before taking my sit properly another goal came in I rejoice knowing fully well that my game was entering, the bar man came with the water, as expected I should pay for the water, I dip my hands to bring out my 1k and couldn't find it then I remembered how I lost my money to an official thieves... the worst force in the world according to the ranking.
The police meant to safeguard are not into robbing and intimidating people, last last my game didn't enter, went home and slept in sadness. My only consolidation my club won!!!
Re: My Experience With Police Officers by Skyfornia(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Lols...funny but worrisome. The state of our police force is something the government has neglected for so long. The day our police force would be sanitized will be the beginning of a greater Nigeria. I'm more afraid of Nigerian Police than criminals because of my experiences with both set of rogues. Mana ka chineke mezie okwu.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Police Officers by ochobaba(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Skyfornia:
Lols...funny but worrisome. The state of our police force is something the government has neglected for so long. The day our police force would be sanitized will be the beginning of a greater Nigeria. I'm more afraid of Nigerian Police than criminals because of my experiences with both set of rogues. Mana ka chineke mezie okwu.
It was a sad experience
now am beginning to feel for those who are in their custody

(1) (Reply)

Husband Killed And Buried Under A Plantain Tree By A Woman And Two Sons(graphic) / Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card / They Are Risking Their Life To Save A Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.