Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. (482 Views)

Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. by 4Ken: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Pastors open their churches on Sundays and they make a lot of cheese. If these pastors are allowed to make money on Sundays then of course every other Christian is allowed to make money on a Sunday.

I will not discourage anyone to stop going to church because of course the church is a wonderful place. However I would say that a church is a place you need to go to build your faith, once that faith is solid like a rock, live your life and follow the word. The word is love. As long as you love everyone around you and help people like Jesus did and you also accept that Jesus is the son of God then heaven is yours too.

Back to the point, if you gotta hustle and make money on Sundays, go for it but remain a Christian at heart.
Re: Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. by 2SWT(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2017
But we also need rest

How can you work Monday to Saturday and still decide to work on Sunday, if you think you're strong enough to work on Sundays then its fine
Re: Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2017
2SWT:
But we also need rest

How can you work Monday to Saturday and still decide to work on Sunday, if you think you're strong enough to work on Sundays then its fine
Lare lare lare let's go back to the tithe talks
Re: Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. by adepeter2027(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Lmaoo
This op is a crazy person oooo
Lol
Re: Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2017
2SWT:
But we also need rest

ALL THESE ARE COINED BY CHRISTIANS, ESPECIALLY AFRICANS TO PROMOTE LAZINESS.

GO TO CHINA ON SUNDAY, I SWEAR THERE'S NO SINGLE LOCKED STORE OR INDUSTRY / FACTORY ON SUNDAY. EVERYONE THERE IS WORKING DAILY, INCLUDING YOUR FELLOW NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS.
Re: Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. by adepeter2027(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

GO TO CHINA ON SUNDAY, I SWEAR THERE'S NO SINGLE LOCKED STORE OR INDUSTRY / FACTORY ON SUNDAY. EVERYONE THERE IS WORKING DAILY, INCLUDING YOUR FELLOW NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS.
Haba naw

Why comparing developed country with under developed country.

Two parallel lines that can never meet
Re: Working And Doing Business On Sunday Is Not A Sin. by 2SWT(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I think you have issues with comprehension

(1) (Reply)

Watch-out Pentecostal Pastors Influence On Your Wife And Challenge Him Or Else / Family Member, Pope Cry Out Over Abducted Reverend Sisters / January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service - Stronger Than Your Enemies (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.