Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Run Masters Directly With Hnd(upper Credit) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Run Masters Directly With Hnd(upper Credit) (1144 Views)

Second Class Upper At 26 Years of age, any hope securing a graduate trainee job. / How Do I Get Enrolled In A Masters Programme With HND In The US? / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Masters Directly With Hnd(upper Credit) by Aniebiet3(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2017
please my fellow nairalanders, is it possible to run a masters degree with HND? if possible where? which university will accept it and how long? using HND upper credit without PGD. please help a wandering brother.
Re: How To Run Masters Directly With Hnd(upper Credit) by jaybest90(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Go for pgd and stop wandering
Re: How To Run Masters Directly With Hnd(upper Credit) by bedoab10k(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Aniebiet3:
please my fellow nairalanders, is it possible to run a masters degree with HND? if possible where? which university will accept it and how long? using HND upper credit without PGD. please help a wandering brother.

Go for your PGD OR you can go to some Private Universities for conversion to BSc which is for 2 session. JABU offer conversion of HND to BSc, you will be admitted to 300Level
Re: How To Run Masters Directly With Hnd(upper Credit) by biazarre(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2017
op, u can run master wit even HND lower credit but u need like two or three yrs working of field experience...
its just dat its limited to some courses.. u can check on line for your desire school brochure..

(1) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Mobil Oil Jobs For Fresh Grads / Building A Career In ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.