Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,409 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. (438 Views)

Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes / Breaking News: Obi Cubana Reveals Source Of Wealth To EFCC (pic) / Millennials Will Likely Funnel A Portion Of Massive Wealth To Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. by Obanaijacom: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
In your own opinion, do you think any of these so called men of God and Pastors in Nigeria can share their wealth to the poor. Look at what the Pope did recently.
Re: How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. by delishpot: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
It will be hard to find among the rich ones but those not too rich may do it sha.
Re: How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. by greatnaija01: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
DO YOU REALLY THINK THE POPE IS OF GOD...... chai... many are really BLIND IN THIS COUNTRY SHAA

Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone on account of My name.....
1) POPE is never HATED everyone LOVES him...

JOHN 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues; yea, the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

2) No fellow believer can PUT POPE out of the synagogue(CHURCH) or try to KILL HIM.

SO STOP USING THE POPE AS A YARDSTICK...

THE BIBLE SAYS... these signs shall follow them that believe... they will speak with tongues, heal the sick and CAST OUT DEVILS...

but you are too BLIND TO SEE YOUR POPE DOES NONE OF THESE THINGS.

mtchew.

Obanaijacom:
In your own opinion, do you think any of these so called men of God and Pastors in Nigeria can share their wealth to the poor. Look at what the Pope did recently.
Re: How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why are u taking paracetamol for another person's had ache...if u continue like this..u will die before ur time....

Who is a pastor sef...?? Who is a man of God? Did God tell u this is my man?

U pple attach too much importance on flesh and blood like urself

What is the aim of this now?? that pple should only give money to those that they will benefit from directly or indirectly.??

My brother....if u feel it's wrong giving money for church growth cos u feel a pastor will be rich in the process...keep ur money...lately, I don't get why it's upsetting some set of pple what grown ass men and women do with their money....
It's hypocrisy hiding under the canopy of caring for the poor...when we ourselves haven't shared half of all our possessions to the poor.

we are not different from judas pretending to care for the poor, saying the oil could have been sold and given to the poor when the lady came to poor fresh expensive oil on the feet of Jesus..

As regards our pope..when last did the pope give half the Vatican to the poor...now the news of lamborghini was announced, that means he has given half of what he has to the poor??
Am I the only one see this hypocricy, just like some thieving Nigerian pastors, the Catholic body/pope telling the whole world of his action is just sheer unnecessary announcement to the world cos u wanna give to the poor...

the truth is everyone is doing their bits all around the world and they don't go about announcing, just because u don't see it..doesn't mean they don't do it...
Re: How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
what do you mean that a pastor will pack his riches carry give one person?

when the pastor was making the money where we're you

we're you siting at home folding your arms like ikwere people waiting for the already made people to come to your rescue

bible says; the diligent hands will rule, blessed are those that giveth than the ones that taketh

why not be a "giver" or are you trying to tell that is only pastors that are expected to give people

(1) (Reply)

“see My Brother Told Me To Have S*X & Get That Money” – Lady Shows Off Dollars, / 1st Class Graduate On Life Support After Having An Accident While Going For NYSC / You Won’t Believe How Much Apple Intends To Sell Their Latest Ipad In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.