Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes (1345 Views)

This Ashawo Girl Explained Why Many Nigerian Graduat Girls Are Into Prostitution / How Many Nigerian States Have You Been To? / How Many Nigerian Pastors Can Give Half Of All Their Wealth To The Poor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by Acechief: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2023
In recent times, there has been so much attention on what is happening in the political space that many homes have surreptitiously become a show of shame and there is very little concern. It is good that we are trying to get the leadership of this great nation right, but if we fail to get it right at the home front, which is the foundation and bedrock of the society, we are headed for a long walk.

While it can be argued that the growing poverty in the land was orchestrated by successive governments and compounded by the current Government, what I am not sure of is how many of the parents we have around today lost their ‘voice’ in the home....

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/penis-toto-and-the-other-commodities-feeding-many-nigerian-homes/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by kelvine(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2023
The post is relevant but the topic contains societally censored words.
Consider changing the topic

3 Likes

Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2023
It is a very terrible development.

Now in Nigeria it is far more easier to buy iPhone 13 as a male or female from practicing prostitution than from legitimate 9-5 jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by frbona: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
It is a very terrible development.

Now in Nigeria it is far more easier to buy iPhone 13 as a male or female from practicing prostitution than from legitimate 9-5 jobs.

Male prostitution?!?

Abeg wey u see am,
Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2023
frbona:

Male prostitution?!?

Abeg wey u see am,
Their clients are career women, sugar mummies, wives of busy extremely wealthy men

3 Likes

Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by Johnson225(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2023
frbona:

Male prostitution?!?

Abeg wey u see am,

You go like apply? grin
Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2023
Johnson225:

You go like apply? grin
it is not funny.
Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by Johnson225(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
it is not funny.

And who’s smiling with you?
Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Johnson225:

And who’s smiling with you?
spits
Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by Johnson225(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
spits

Gtf outta my mention
Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by Generalwoodz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Their clients are career women, sugar mummies, wives of busy extremely wealthy men

Do you have their address, emails, list of numbers, a source of contact? How do I cold reach out to these money bag ladies and make know my intentions?

If you know what I am thinking
Re: Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes by Rrchrd(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Mmm I for like get one
But not a married woman

(1) (Reply)

U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? / S O S Plssssss / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.