Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing (723 Views)

The Truth About Tithing - Pastor Murphy Akpovi / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by paxonel(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's a fact that many Nigerians do things without caring to know why they are into those things they do.
Many of them are graduates who were supposed to be learned people.

They find themselves doing a lot of things because they were born into the culture

Their parents where doing it
Their elder siblings followed
The church they are attending adopted it
They followed

They are not interested in what the bible is saying ,
All they are interested is to please people.

Now, this is the kind of society we find ourselves grin

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by generalbush(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
I think he is correct tho!!

Tell him what to do with his 90% and forget about the 10% y'all are blabbing about!
Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by paxonel(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
generalbush:
I think he is correct tho!!

Tell him what to do with his 90% and forget about the 10% y'all are blabbing about!
No one is interested in how he spend his money.
Everyone have the right to be foolish or be wise.

We all have the right to throw our money to baba ijebu scammers or not

But what is the op's conclusion here?
There are more foolish Nigerian christians(almost 89% of the total) than wise ones grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by Afriifa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
this tithe issue has to be clarified.. i have never seen any of these pastors, giving a valid response about tithings

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by paxonel(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Afriifa:
this tithe issue has to be clarified.. i have never seen any of these pastors, giving a valid response about tithings
The only way they can do that is to edit the bible themselves

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by Afriifa(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
paxonel:

The only way they can do that is to edit the bible themselves
And I sure know they wish.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by adepeter2027(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chaiii

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by generalbush(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
paxonel:

No one is interested in how he spend his money.
Everyone have the right to be foolish or be wise.

We all have the right to throw our money to baba ijebu scammers or not

But what is the op's conclusion here?
There are more foolish Nigerian christians(almost 89% of the total) than wise ones grin

And how is the last statement your concern? undecided

If I see very well, you are among those 95% brokeasses who believe that pastors are the ones who are causing your life problems.

Get up and work bro!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by paxonel(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
generalbush:

And how is the last statement your concern? undecided

If I see very well, you are among those 95% brokeasses who believe that pastors are the ones who are causing your life problems.

Get up and work bro!!

grin grin grin grin
It's not my concern as if I'm not in Nigeria,
Therefore I should keep quiet?

You do well.

My friend delete here
Mteeeeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by generalbush(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
paxonel:

grin grin grin grin
It's not my concern as if I'm not in Nigeria,
Therefore I should keep quiet?

You do well.

My friend delete here
Mteeeeeew!!!!

Pained right?

Well to do guys don't care about 10%. They only maximize their 90%.

Broke asses are so mindful of their 100%, which isn't even up to 10% of the money given out by some people as tithe.

You know what this means? Stfu and work hard for more money!!

Pastors aren't the cause of your broke ass!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by paxonel(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
generalbush:

Pained right?

Well to do guys don't care about 10%. They only maximize their 90%.

Broke asses are so mindful of their 100%, which isn't even up to 10% of the money given out by some people as tithe.

You know what this means? Stfu and work hard for more money!!

Pastors aren't the cause of your broke ass!!
I nor get your time again except you quote scriptures to support your assertion and stop unreasonable attacks.
Attacks are sign of failure to explain your view scripturally
If you like quote 100 times i will not answer you,
I'm done with you grin
Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by generalbush(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
paxonel:

I nor get your time again except you quote scriptures to support your assertion and stop unreasonable attacks.
Attacks are sign of failure to explain your view scripturally
If you like quote 100 times i will not answer you,
I'm done with you grin

No scriptures... I pay tithes not because of scriptures, but because I want to. You get??

So if you are pained I give my pastor 10%, you can go use the Lagoon.
Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by Iceflox(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
generalbush:

No scriptures... I pay tithes not because of scriptures, but because I want to. You get??

Who is this fool?
Boko haram and ISIS also kills people not because Quran says so but because they want to.
Get that?
Mumu,
Brain washed pig
Go die for gutter
Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by Iceflox(f): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
generalbush:

Mynd44
Black monkey
Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by wirinet(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
generalbush:

If you dash your pastor 10% of your salary or earnings to your pastor, how many percentage do you dash your mother who suffered the pains and struggles of birthing, raising and educating you to enable you earn that salary or earnings.
Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by generalbush(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Iceflox:

Black monkey

K.
Re: This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing by generalbush(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
wirinet:

If you dash your pastor 10% of your salary or earnings to your pastor, how many percentage do you dash your mother who suffered the pains and struggles of birthing, raising and educating you to enable you earn that salary or earnings.

Leave I and my mum to sort that out.

Any further questions?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/12/17 / The Hubbub About 31st Nights: "Crossover Night"; Aka "Passover Night". / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... Blessed Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.