Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229126 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bvc(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
tunapa4dem: I need nigeria used toyota dyna 200 or 150,I have like 400K to 500k.I am in lagos any serious seller should contact me on +2348030765346 or +2348178007358. You can mail me on tunapa4dems@yahoo.co

When you get a reliable contact, let me know. I'm interested oh! bvc2g@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by saoron: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
kabarka:
if that is happening,well its unfortunate.i was hoping they could sustain it.

So unfortunate indeed, it is happening and I will like if other producer that are in Lagos state to please confirm it. Let us discuss the way out.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kunlekunle: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2012
karbaka

can i use the pure water setup for bottled water.
i believe the treatment sytems are the same its just the bottling or satchet that differs.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
yes, there are problems with prices in Lagos but the situation is receiving urgent attention. It was mostly brought about by new producers looking for a way to penetrate the market and who also didnt know that a great reduction in demand is to be expected dring the rainy season. I thank God that I am still selling at very good prices per bag and I have vowed to close and go for holidays anyday I have no choice but to sell at N50 a bag. Luckily for me, I have been around long enough to win brand loyalty and recognition such that water hawkers call my brand by name when re-loading their bowls at the wholesalers'. Series of meetings are going on but not everyone is aware because the meetings are more like elders' council meetings to put a strong legal and other structures in place for a re-launch once season starts. Details will be provided over time.

I believe I was the one that mentioned four million naira as cost of start off if you already have land and a building; let me give more details.
Two packaging machines cheapest brand will take 600k; one delivery truck in good condition cheapest 800k, treatment plant if your raw water is very good is about 250k; reverse osmosis where raw water quality is poor is a little above N2 million; re-modelling building to meet nafdac requirements 300k or more; a good bore hole is about 150k;gen set about 25kva will be up to 500k but not sure here; tanks, uv, pipes and pumps will take like 150k; tiling and other interior decor will take about 150k,nafdac tests, fees and consultants plus charging treatment modules will take about 350k. These are the items I can recall off hand and I am being conservative here.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hi all and how is it? The last post outlined the cost implications if you want to set up your own factory but then there are other very viable alternatives. I wrote on them earlier but want to touch on them briefly here. The first one is a franchise-like arrangement in which you can put a production machine or two or even more in an already-registered factory and produce using the brand name. The original trade mark owner charges some fee for allowing use of the name and facilities such as purified water, power supply, premises etc. This is the most commonly used option. The other party produces his own water, stacks in his own allotted storage space and sells them as he deems fit.

Another is that of getting some water dispensers, filling them in an existing factory and distributing same under the registered brand name of the parent company. One other is acquiring a truck and using it to pick and distribute water. The price is usually low enough under this arrangement for everyone to make a good profit.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
One good thing about this arrangement is that,there is comparative sharing of stresses associated in this biz.
it is actually difficult for one person to manage a whole lot of systems.
it take a long time to be used to such stresses.
come to think of it.
it gives a whole lot of relief,when a producer makes his money as the sachet drops from the machine.
no fuel expenses,no vehicle maintenance,no L.G.A stickers etc to worry about.Today a friend producer called me that his vehicle has been ceased by a group of people demanding BIZ PREMISES OPERATION PERMIT,stuffs like that.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by thosedays: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
cool
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by scalarkoko: 5:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Madam L & Karaba - please i need yoour e-books - am a potential investor on both satchet & pure water - email is chidi_michael@yahoo.com - you can send your contcat numvber for me to call also. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dehephzy: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2012
loftooo: hi kabaka, pls send the list of equipment prices to me .email is loftyigwe@gmail.com

This is to let you know that we print on pure water sachet nylon with a very cheap price. (We print both rubber stereo and gravion)
We shall offer you good and desirable service if we are given an opportunity. Call 08028983655 or 08134419426 - Gbolahan
email- mrpreciousy@yahoo.com
Looking forward to doing BUSINESS with you.
Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hi all and how is it? This is to report that we are making progress in Lagos as per the price issue. For now, wide consultations are going on and almost concluded. In no time, we will be fully ok and running well here and I foresee a very permanent good price situation. It is also my pleasure to report that certain areas in Lagos have contained the low price and are doing well now. Such areas are orile-coker, iba and ojo, ikorodu, most of ikeja area and island which has enjoyed relative immunity from the price crash bug due to effective policing. It is a good thing in a way that the price crash happened so that new comers and those who have not bothered to do a proper costing can feel the pinch and caution themselves. The major problem has always been the fact that a lot of us jump right into the biz without asking questions or doing their homework well such that they are totally unaware that the cost of producing a bag of water is way above fifty naira. I have seen instances where the cost of producing a bag got to eighty naira!! The problem has always been managing the distribution costs effectively and most are so unaware of how that aspect plays that they underestimate this and calculate cost wrongly.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
@thosedays
I first sent you mail on 21th sept,2012.
I have also send it again today.

@scalarkoko
i know we have exchanged mail severally but check ur inbox.

@madam L
lagosians shld continue to set the pace.Am confident that if they get it right,somehow it will spead to other states.Its a matter of leadership will.

As for my area,we are selling 80,70 and 60.
Today i visited an old customer who told me he never bought water for more than 60 and in my presence somebody brought 110 bags for 5000.
This is our situation now.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
dehephzy:

This is to let you know that we print on pure water sachet nylon with a very cheap price. (We print both rubber stereo and gravion)
We shall offer you good and desirable service if we are given an opportunity. Call 08028983655 or 08134419426 - Gbolahan
email- mrpreciousy@yahoo.com
Looking forward to doing BUSINESS with you.
Thank you
@dehephzy
nice to have you here.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by imaawil(f): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Goodevening, hope iam not too late. Iam based in abuja and wil like to know the cost of equipment and the entire process in water treatment. I have a plot of land and 25kva generator.i.ighedosa@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
@imaawill
You joined us at a perfect time.
I assume ur email is
i.ighedosa@gmail.com
with what you have now, you be starting at an advantageous position.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
santation kicks off at lagos island as all water suppliers there will as from tomorrow begin a thorough clean up of the entire area. we will sweep pick sachets clean all gutters and drainages and move through de length and breath of lagos island. the only thing we wont do is to jump into de lagoon to pick out sachets. we want to contribute our quota to flood prevention in lagos. our distributors will also be part of this effort. we plan to put in place permanent plans for regular cleaning
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
madam L: santation kicks off at lagos island as all water suppliers there will as from tomorrow begin a thorough clean up of the entire area. we will sweep pick sachets clean all gutters and drainages and move through de length and breath of lagos island. the only thing we wont do is to jump into de lagoon to pick out sachets. we want to contribute our quota to flood prevention in lagos. our distributors will also be part of this effort. we plan to put in place permanent plans for regular cleaning
That is a commendable SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY that can guaranttee ur FIXED PRICE.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
friends the clean up lagos fever is spreading. ebutte meta has joined and the whole of kosofe will start their own sanitation on monday. pls producers there should post updates. i heard that more areas are warming up to start cleaning. the island is so clean now you can walk all around and you wont see any sachet on de ground. we will resume supplies there as soon as we are satisfied with the level of work we have put into de sanitation
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Okay,i get it.You people remove only sachet.
But after removing the sachet,what do you dn with it?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stanlolo85: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hello Karbaka,
I want to venture into pure water prdtn, the factory will be sited in my father's house, bore hole already in place. But it looks like I am late in this forum, please assist me with your Ebook and info 1&2 and advise me on how to go about Nafdac registration process so I can commence by Jan 2013. The site will be in Anambra State.

Thanking you for your good work in this forum.
My Email: stanforall2009@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2012
agege water producers and suppliers are said to be warming up to join the clean up effort. i heard they are starting on wednesday. can someone there confirm? island clean up continues today. we will gather at pelewura market this morning and start sweeping and picking. our distributors are also working with us
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
stanlolo85: Hello Karbaka,
I want to venture into pure water prdtn, the factory will be sited in my father's house, bore hole already in place. But it looks like I am late in this forum, please assist me with your Ebook and info 1&2 and advise me on how to go about Nafdac registration process so I can commence by Jan 2013. The site will be in Anambra State.

My Email: stanforall2009@yahoo.com

Have forwarded you some info.
But you are not late.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by valueplus2012: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
kindly send the details to my mail, also I need to know the brand of machine that is good the house is ready with clean bore hole my email is valueplus2012@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2012
sanitation endedat lagos island by midnight and so supplies will resume there at the agreed prices of eighty and hundred naira for distributors and loaders respectively. we are planning to clean the island regularly rather than once in a long while.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by zippie5(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
@kabRka, please send the ebook to btentacles@yahoo.com. Thanks a million
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by zippie5(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
@kabaRka, please send the ebook to btentacles@yahoo.com. Thanks a million
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
madam L: sanitation endedat lagos island by midnight and so supplies will resume there at the agreed prices of eighty and hundred naira for distributors and loaders respectively. we are planning to clean the island regularly rather than once in a long while.
This action(sanitation) of lagos producers is a sure proof that they want to maintain the price at 80 and 100 which is very good for them.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Degis(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2012
Hello, Mr. Kabaka, please can you also forward your ebook to me as well?. My email is degisconsulting@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks a million
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by MrBright2: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thanks for this thread.Pls Madam L and Karbaka pls do help me with the information required for me to start this biz,i just got a parcel of land in Sango axis and i will like to know all the cost implications and the equipments required.My mail.is gbengabright@yahoo.com.Looking forward to your quick reply.Thanks and God bless you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by inquisitor: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kabarka please,kindly send the list and cost of setting up pure water factory to my box(inquisitor4real@yahoo.co.uk) I will be very happy if you send it to me Kabarka please,kindly send the list and cost of setting up pure water factory to my box(inquisitor4real@yahoo.co.uk) I will be very happy if you send it to me Kabarka please,kindly send the list and cost of setting up pure water factory to my box(inquisitor4real@yahoo.co.uk) I will be very happy if you send it to me
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mrkoma2012: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello Karbaka,
I want to venture into pure water prdtn, the factory will be sited in my family house. Please assist me with your Ebook and info 1&2 and advise me on how to go about Nafdac registration process so I can commence by Jan 2013. The site will be in Kogi State.

My Email: markode3@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by okine4real: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
hello all,

I did a calculation but i wanted to know if mine calculation was right

1. 1kg nylon equal 22bags may be, 22bags also equal N1400 considering if 11bags is N700. thats what they sell to me in mine area
2. if 1kg Nylon is N410, so 500KG is equal to 205,000
3. if 22bags equals 1KG. 500KG of nylon equals 11,00bags..... 22bags*500Kg nylon=11,00 bags
4. then 700 Naira multiply by 11,000 bags equals 7,700,000
5. also you have to consider overhead , salary etc.

my question is, how many years would it take a producer to sell the whole of 11,000 bags?
how many bags is most likly to be sold by a producer in a month?

these is the kind of analysis i want to be seeing on these forum, not everybody begging Madam L and Karbaka for manuals. these are the kind of calculations i want madam L and karbaka etc to break down for us. with these kind of calculation in once head, then we are sure we know where we are going.

await suitable response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.