Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw (768 Views)

AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by ceometromedia: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
BankyW is an excited groom and is thanking God for blessing him with the right woman, family and friends. In a post on his Intagram page minutes ago, the popular singer/actor shared a photo of himself all dresed up for his traditonal wedding to acttress, Adesua Etomi today and wrote;

I don't deserve to see this day
I don't deserve this woman
I don't deserve the family and friends I have

Somehow, God saw it fit to bless me with all of it anyway.
In this moment, I am so happy, so grateful and so thankful.

And so ready to take this step.
By God's grace and mercy, here's to forever.
#BAAD2017 #theTrad

http://metronaija.com/dont-deserve-woman-god-saw-fit-bless-bankyw/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
smiley

Actually we all deserve the best things life can offer.
Saying you don't deserve good things is not a sign of humility, it is a sign of not knowing who you are.

I, FortifiedCity deserve all the best life can offer and the creator is making it a reality.
Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by MaryBenn(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
My friend you deserve her.... undecided

God wouldn't give her to you if you didn't jare
Forget all these epistles and marry make we hear word...
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by micolaj: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Banky, are you telling me that you don't deserve your supposed"BEST HALF"? Please stop saying vain words.You suppose to be thanking God for finding someone who completes you and not downplaying yourself on the premise of humility.
I pray your words will not come back to hurt you.
Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wait till after 20 or 30 years before saying this...undecided

Everybody felt they got the best at their wedding..be patient and find out..

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by Alexk2(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm...this used to be a "breakup line".
I used to think this Banky guy get sense wella buh it seems i'm wrong. If you dont deserve her, let her go now and go look for the one you deserve.
He may think it's humbly to sound like that but that's never true.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by optional1(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
if u don't deserve her who will
Me
Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
All these unromantic people above me though that don't even understand where Banky W is coming from. grin
Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by Kenzico(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
If he doesn't deserve her.....Who else does he deserve then?
Re: 'I Don't Deserve This Woman But God Saw It Fit To Bless Me' - Bankyw by MaryBenn(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:
All these unromantic people above me though that don't even understand where Banky W is coming from. grin

He's not coming from anywhere grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Lessons As Skye Bank CEO – Akinsola Akinfemiwa / How You Can Tell Is Someone Is Jealous Of You / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Breasts Fondled By At Least 10 B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.