Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lets have your personal supernatural experiences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets have your personal supernatural experiences (2472 Views)

Poll: Have you experienced something para-normal before ?

Yes: 68% (13 votes)
No: 10% (2 votes)
Not personally,but heard/read: 10% (2 votes)
It doesn't exist: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / What Is Your Personal Life Motto? / Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by illusion2: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2010
Please let us know what supernatural/para-normal experiences you have had personally .

Not what you heard or what you were told. . . .  , what you experienced.

Cheers
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by illusion2: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
embarassed
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by Jairzinho(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2010
I know people who have experienced the power of juju !!!
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by benodic: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2010
are you asking for supernatural experience or spiritual experiences? there is nothing supernatural about spiritual experiences. they are very natural because
God is not separate from us. we live and have our being in God. i have had plenty of spiritual experiences where do i start from?
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 26, 2010
I've had an out of body experience otherwise known as Astral Travelling in Mysticism. I can tell you more if you are interested.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by Iyineda(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2010
Have I ever experienced anything supernatural? Yes

What happened? People where blabbering utter nonesense in some church and when I asked what was going on I was told they were speaking in tongues. Still haven't recovered from that traumatizing experience.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by illusion2: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
benodic:

are you asking for supernatural experience or spiritual experiences? there is nothing supernatural about spiritual experiences. they are very natural because
God is not separate from us. we live and have our being in God. i have had plenty of spiritual experiences where do i start from?
Spiritual if it can be observed is Supernatural

babaearly:

I've had an out of body experience otherwise known as Astral Travelling in Mysticism. I can tell you more if you are interested.
If you are serious & it is a PERSONAL experience,by all means share !

Iyineda:

Have I ever experienced anything supernatural? Yes

What happened? People where blabbering utter nonesense in some church and when I asked what was going on I was told they were speaking in tongues. Still haven't recovered from that traumatizing experience.
get real . . . . . angry
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by grace5: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
I see  an angel GOD in vision quite awesome many years ago very tall look like man,colour white like snow
with big feathers at his back has two hand ,
he hold my hand. and we fly him holding my hand the rest , more if you really have interest
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by illusion2: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^^You were probably hallucinating
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
grace5:

I see  an angel GOD in vision quite awesome many years ago very tall look like man,colour white like snow
with big feathers at his back has two hand ,
he hold my hand. and we fly him holding my hand the rest , more if you really have interest

please go on . , .

illusion2:

^^^You were probably hallucinating

what a ridiculous statement.

The rate at which these peeps go to make RIDICULOUS and baseless assertions that suits their dogma is sickening.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by e36991: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
Grace5:

I saw an angel GOD in vision quite awesome many years ago very tall looked like man,

colour white like snow with big feathers at his back, has two hands,

he held my hand and we fly, him holding my hand, the rest, more if you really have interest

@Grace5

Subscribing . . .
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
illusion2:

Spiritual if it can be observed is Supernatural
If you are serious & it is a PERSONAL experience,by all means share !
get real . . . . . angry
If you care to disbelieve well its your take.
My out of body experience was as a result of trials and errors. I was into mysticism when i was really young like 12-18 years, and i really learnt alot of things and gained some physic powers. The ultimate for me was the astral travelling experience and i desired so much to experience it. It was at the later stage when i became unserious in mysticism that i had that awesome experience. It was something else.
No need to ask me where i got the powers from but it didnt work after many trials. It took about 3 months for it to click.
I was in my room and my two siblings, twins came to stay with me for the night. I never knew it would happen at that time. Suddenly all i could see was the ceiling and it was very close and i wondered what was happening. I didnt know my psychic self was way up the ceiling and my earthly body was way down on the bed. When i turned back to the ceiling, i could see myself sleeping peacefully, and my siblings sleeping too. Before i could think about my next move, a great force like a wind was pushing me from one corner of the room still at the top of the ceiling to another corner. This lasted for up to 10 minutes and it wasnt funny. Then my psychic body returned back to myself on the bed, and man, i was shivering and feeling all over-sweaty.
I have left mysticism for a while since then but that night is the time ill never forget in my life.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by grace5: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
please go on . ,  .

OK Angel are ministering spirit there are messenger to serve you kinds of angel are,guardian,praise ,worship,warring angel also cherubim and seraph.watcher and arch angel( like Michael)

continue is like real i turn the angel was standing his back to the wall,he was looking at me i thought is a statue
(1st time of having angelic encounter)
he stretch his right hand to me,i just went to him i believe is my spirit,i ask him are you JESUS he said no i ask are we going to JESUS.
no answer unbelievable he hold my hand we went through the roof ,then we going up through the cloud like when plane just took off believe me exactly like that then, want more(conclusion then encouter with demon,2 guardian angel more),

note : Angel are ministring spirit to serve you as christian they respond to your prayer,name of JESUS,under the control of holy spirit.
when you worship in spirit they are around you.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2010
babaearly:

My out of body experience was as a result of trials and errors. I was into mysticism when i was really young like 12-18 years, and i really learnt alot of things and gained some physic powers. The ultimate for me was the astral travelling experience and i desired so much to experience it. It was at the later stage when i became unserious in mysticism that i had that awesome experience. It was something else.
No need to ask me where i got the powers from but it didnt work after many trials. It took about 3 months for it to click.
I was in my room and my two siblings, twins came to stay with me for the night. I never knew it would happen at that time. Suddenly all i could see was the ceiling and it was very close and i wondered what was happening. I didnt know my psychic self was way up the ceiling and my earthly body was way down on the bed. When i turned back to the ceiling, i could see myself sleeping peacefully, and my siblings sleeping too. Before i could think about my next move, a great force like a wind was pushing me from one corner of the room still at the top of the ceiling to another corner. This lasted for up to 10 minutes and it wasnt funny. Then my psychic body returned back to myself on the bed, and man, i was shivering and feeling all over-sweaty.
I have left mysticism for a while since then but that night is the time ill never forget in my life.

I have experienced this on several occassions too . . . . I dont usually go beyond my ceiling though. . . . . .except if it happens in my dream, then i end up flying around, especially out of danger.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2010
grace5:

please go on . ,  .

OK Angel are ministering spirit there are messenger to serve you kinds of angel are,guardian,praise ,worship,warring angel also cherubim and seraph.watcher and arch angel( like Michael)

continue is like real i turn the angel was standing his back to the wall,he was looking at me i thought is a statue
(1st time of having angelic encounter)
he stretch his right hand to me,i just went to him i believe is my spirit,i ask him are you JESUS he said no i ask are we going to JESUS.
no answer unbelievable he hold my hand we went through the roof ,then we going up through the cloud like when plane just took off believe me exactly like that then, want more(conclusion then encouter with demon,2 guardian angel more),

note : Angel are ministring spirit to serve you as christian they respond to your prayer,name of JESUS,under the control of holy spirit.
when you worship in spirit they are around you.

if u want to share it do so. . .otherwise . . . . .
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by benodic: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
dear noetic16, that was a wonderful out of the body experience. i have had several like that and i have realised that the key is to fill your heart with love for life as this eliminates all fear. what you experienced is the beginning of spiritual freedom and when you take it further from there. you will be able to cross the borders of death whil fully conscious and visit one of the heavens of God and see how things are for yourself.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 27, 2010
noetic16:

I have experienced this on several occassions too . . . . I dont usually go beyond my ceiling though. . . . . .except if it happens in my dream, then i end up flying around, especially out of danger.

Dont know if you are joking, but i aint lying.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by illusion2: 6:16am On Mar 27, 2010
babaearly:

Did you see what your 'psychic' body looked like?

How can you confirm you weren't dreaming ? undecided

I'm not a skeptic,I just need valid proofs wink
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
benodic:

dear noetic16, that was a wonderful out of the body experience. i have had several like that and i have realised that the key is to fill your heart with love for life as this eliminates all fear. what you experienced is the beginning of spiritual freedom and when you take it further from there. you will be able to cross the borders of death whil fully conscious and visit one of the heavens of God and see how things are for yourself.

my dear, i have actually seen the hill of God described in psalm 24 and many other things. These are the little things I see that continues to strengthen my faith in God.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2010
babaearly:

Dont know if you are joking, but i aint lying.

No i am not joking. I did experience what u did on several occasions. . . . , on the moments I was conscious I hardly flew beyond my "immediate sky" which I called my ceiling. . . . . but during dreams when I am under attack or in danger I do fly and get amazed as to how high I can.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2010
illusion2:

Did you see what your 'psychic' body looked like?

How can you confirm you weren't dreaming ? undecided

I'm not a skeptic,I just need valid proofs wink

proofs of what?
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by benodic: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
dear noetic16, i love your inner experiences. next time you have a conscious out of the body movement, try asking for your spiritual master to appear so that you can have some discussions with him. or have you already had such experiences? if so would you mind sharing
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2010
benodic:

dear noetic16, i love your inner experiences. next time you have a conscious out of the body movement, try asking for your spiritual master to appear so that you can have some discussions with him. or have you already had such experiences? if so would you mind sharing

i dont know what u mean by spiritual master. . .but I know two things.
a. there are 2 accompanying angels with me . . . . I saw them dispatched to me in a vision.
b. I have an invisible company with me . . . .he is invisible even in the spirit realm where angels are seen. . .i only hear his voice.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by benodic: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
congratulations, you actually do have a spiritual master. my dear in the inner worlds there are lots of spiritual masters who work for God in helping souls develop spiritually. if yours is still invisible it is because you may not yet be ready to accept his identity so you only hear his voice. why don't you try asking him to show himself to you. the experience might be more interesting.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2010
benodic:

congratulations, you actually do have a spiritual master. my dear in the inner worlds there are lots of spiritual masters who work for God in helping souls develop spiritually. if yours is still invisible it is because you may not yet be ready to accept his identity so you only hear his voice. why don't you try asking him to show himself to you. the experience might be more interesting.

in moments of anger and frustration I have asked the person speaking to reveal himself, his name . . .bla bla bla. . , .i usually get no response, . , . . .now lets share some of ur own experiences
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by benodic: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
the reason the master does not reveal himself as i said earlier is because of your state of consciousness. you are not yet ready to accept any identity of any master apart from Jesus. in one of my inner experiences i had a very conscious out of body movement and i found myself in a temple. i saw a man dressed like a monk with a hooded robe. he came up to me and introduced himself as st Paul of the bible. we had a very interesting conversation in which he explained to me that in the early days of Christianity out of body movement was very common as they were taught how to leave the body consciousness and travel to temples in the inner planes where they are taught directly the mysteries of God. they were known as the Gnostics. the agnostics were those that relied on written words. unfortunately present day Christianity have been taken over by agnostics who rely only on the written word and have no inner experiences. now you know why your experiences were more interesting to me than all the words being spoken here. you are in the beginning stages of becoming a gnostic. all you need now is to remove all fear and have an open mind. there is a lot to learn. in fact too much to learn that it can not contain in a single book.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by noetic16(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2010
whaoooo . . . . very interesting.

There is absolutely a whole lot out there that I cannot describe in words. The SM like u call him, has told me many crazy things that are about to happen. one thing he constantly tells me is to look around my room and asks me, who do u see?. . . , I say no one, I am the only one here. . .he answers that it is u and God that are right here and thats how it should be in the future that I am taking you to. . . .you are to have no adviser who is to take the place of God.

I have been banned from doing so many things that others do and call natural or necessary. For me its a strange and new experience . . . . but the greatest advantage is that i know God on a personal level and not from the bible alone, sermons or hearsays.

I'd like to hear more about ur exp . . . . .
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by benodic: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
l like to congratulate you again because the step you have taken is one that very few christians know about. you are going to gradually turn from a believer to a knower. you are finally realizing that God is a very personal concept indeed and It is very unique to the individual. you will be gradually guided step by step by your own path according to your strength and weaknesses until you become a purified vessel for God to use for Its purposes on earth. the true word of God is not written in a book but it is written in our hearts. in one of my early inner experiences when i started having contacts with the spiritual masters my major question was about the existence of hell. so in one of my experiences i asked the master about it. does hell really exist and what is it like? the master took me to a place where a very big fire was burning very fiercely. he asked me to enter the fire. but i was alarmed and refused. he told me not to be afraid that i should go ahead and enter the fire. i finally picked up courage and entered the fire. but i was surprised that i did not feel anything. the fire was all over me but i was not consumed by it. i came out of the fire and the master said to me. as soul you are eternal and immortal. and no fire can burn soul, no water can drown soul, no knife can pierce soul. soul is made of the same qualities as God, omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. the only sin soul commits is being ignorant of its real nature and thinking that it the human body. after i came back from that experience i became the fearless one.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by grace5: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2010
Yes we continue to fly through the cloud for some time i can see the whole sky as we move up,
then he stop on the cloud amazing,
he is quite huge with a smiling but determined face but i fell Peace with him.
i knelt down like praying he laid his hand on me praying i could not hear what he said but is my calling to ministry.
now i still fell the hand on my head sometime fire.he is a messenger angel like angel Gabriel.
they bring God message to his servant.

(i will share encounter with demon as tall as a tree what fire of the holy spirit and the blood does)
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by e36991: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2010
@ Grace5, Noetic16, Benodic, Babaearly and All

Keep it coming Ezekiel's was interesting

Sure hope yall arent taken the mick though or is this esoteric
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by InesQor(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
The only thing I have to say on this topic is rather simple:

Don't go out of your way to seek a spectacular "personal supernatural experience". Otherwise, an evil spirit will take the advantage to seduce you. But if God has chosen to show you something or make you have such an experience, all well and good.

Nuff said.
Re: Lets have your personal supernatural experiences by KunleOshob(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
Mmmh! Very interesting thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Oracle, The Monk & The Severance Of "parts" Of God. . . M_nwankwo. . . / Gay Teacher Fired By Catholic School For Wedding Photos / About Bishop Solomon Koleayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.