Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside (3566 Views)

Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Besto(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good afternoon everyone, Please i have a friend with this strange cut predicament all over her body when ever she sleeps and wakes up. Please can anyone interprets this and a possible solution as she has been to the church, prayed for and all that but yet she still experiences this blades like cuts frequently.Chic is really down lately as it's not even about the strange cuts but it also does hurts her.

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Lomprico2: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
It looks more like an allergy than cut marks.
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Nwodosis(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Can you tell us what she sleeps on? Secondly, can you upload the picture of her finger nails?

6 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wall gecko

2 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by braimeddy: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Help will come when you accept that the hand belong to you

7 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by eyinjuege: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
She probably been scratching herself when asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Yemike(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Just annihilate all the cockroaches and wall geckos in your room there's nothing spiritual about this.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by ruggedtimi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
probably early sign of scabies.. not related to any witch cut. why will a witch scratch ur hand when she can kill u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Besto(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:
Can you tell us what she sleeps on? Secondly, can you upload the picture of her finger nails?

On a well laid mattress, Health wise chic is super clean as this i can vouch for . Matter of fact she got a flatmate whom also lay on same mattress but doesn't get this sleep over cuts.
*pictures of her finger nails i will upload as soon i get in contact with her*
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Besto(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
ruggedtimi:
probably early sign of scabies.. not related to any witch cut. why will a witch scratch ur hand when she can kill u.

Funny.
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Atk1nson(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Besto:

On a well laid mattress, Health wise chic is super clean as this i can vouch for . Matter of fact she got a flatmate whom also lay on same mattress but doesn't get this sleep over cuts.
*pictures of her finger nails i will upload as soon i get in contact with her*
Likely her scratching due to heat or mosquitoes while asleep....well that's the most probable

1 Like

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
ruggedtimi:
how come u know all these? are u a witch?grin
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by spawnx: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
bedbugs
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lolaabokoku:
how come u know all these? are u a witch?grin
maybe am a wizard angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by wahles(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wall gecko grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by ConcernedNL: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Besto:
Good afternoon everyone, Please i have a friend with this strange cut predicament all over her body when ever she sleeps and wakes up. Please can anyone interprets this and a possible solution as she has been to the church, prayed for and all that but yet she still experiences this blades like cuts frequently.Chic is really down lately as it's not even about the strange cuts but it also does hurts her.

Your friend is a deep sleeper who scratches her body anyhow whilst asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Besto(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2017
ConcernedNL:

Your friend is a deep sleeper who scratches her body anyhow whilst asleep.

she can't be scratching like 10 different parts of her body over night ,including areas on her back where are fingers can't reach.
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Besto(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Nwodosis:

Here you go.

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by terrezo2002(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
This place is the wrong place to come for advice. Some of these scratches are spiritual. It's the victim who knows what she is passing through.
People will want to prove they are smart by giving physical explanation to everything

4 Likes

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by chigoizie7(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Let her try sleeping alone . If it persists, let her put a camera near where she sleeps.
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by chigoizie7(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Besto:

Here you go.

Those nails ain't neatly cut. They are liable for such cuts

1 Like

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Safiaa(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Not that deep. Happens to me all the time
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Village people

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by nkwuocha1: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Besto:

Here you go.

Lol.Tell your friend to look for a good ministry. She is having spiritual attacks.
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by Atk1nson(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Besto:

she can't be scratching like 10 different parts of her body over night ,including areas on her back where are fingers can't reach.

Seems your just want someone to tell you it is a supernatural thing. Those nail are clearly capable of inflicting injuries.

Observe her when she sleeps she's likely d one scratching herself

1 Like

Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by jeff1607(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Op ask her if she has a naughty sibling

those little devils can do u anything when you're asleep
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by nuelyoyo(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Besto:

Here you go.
chai, see fresh hand.
Re: Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside by sexymoma(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Your friend get marine spirit buh she sef nor know

(1) (Reply)

My House Help Again / Nigerians In Calgary / Should She Call Of The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.