Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Should She Call Of The Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Call Of The Wedding? (3568 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / Do Winners Chapel Conduct Pregnancy Test 3 Days Before The Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Call Of The Wedding? by cheeketo(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
I do not know which section to put this, pls bear with my long story in advance. It happened that my next door neighbor has fixed her wedding for 19th of December and everything has been going on well in terms of preparation. the groom- to- be called her on Saturday to come to his parents house, where she saw that most of the groom's older siblings and some extended family and his parents were present. she said she notice some talking in an undertone and later the guy called her for a talk out side. she got the shocker of her life when the guy said someone is threatening to stop the wedding. so the guy explained that there is this 40yr old lady in his local church (guy is 33yrs) who called on him to drive her when she just got a car, about a year ago, the lady in question is a lawyer. fast forward to last week wen the groom decides to give his church members his wedding invitation card, this lady came out that the wedding wont take place as the groom has already promised to marry her, the groom denied that there was no such agreement between them, that they were just friends and he sees the lady as a big sister. the lady is making a big issue of the story and has in fact reported the groom to church authority that the groom had carnal knowledge of her. she claimed to have rented an apartment with guy and has furnished the kitchen, but the bride-to-be said she and her boo went to see the landlord of the house when they paid, that the landlord even agreed to rent the house to them because she and the landlord are from the same town, d bride also claim that she was still in the apartment two weeks ago and she didn't see any furnished kitchen, it is there plan to have the groom furnish the parlor and the bedrooms then the bride will take care of the kitchen.
on further investigation however, the bride gathered that the impostor really did pass night in the house they rented, that the impostor bought just an electric kettle she saw in the kitchen on her last visit to the house, and that the groom has actually been sexting the impostor, but that he has never had a penetrative intimacy with the impostor. all this the groom confessed to the bride after a long talk. but the groom insisted that he at no time promised to marry the impostor.(groom and bride are in a no s3x relationship). my neighbor has been in turmoil since Saturday refusing to be consoled, she is contemplating calling off the wedding but at the same time considering the fact that the wedding is less than 3 weeks, what will she tell her parents and everybody, she said she will die of shame as many tongues will wag. what should she do?
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
@op, call off

3 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by wEsOmE(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
If she believes the groom, No betta time to STAND BY him than NOW, but if she doesnt, no better time to RUN from him than NOW

4 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by wEsOmE(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Girl eh u dn rush say call off . Everybodys situation isnt as severe as urs.. Not everyone should b as single as u are ..
osedvgirl:
@op, call off

3 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
it is not enough to call off the wedding, the guy sef, why couldnt he keep his banana in his pant. sometimes this is the disadvantage of no sex before marriage, the guy don too hold the thing na, that he has to use it on an elderly free giver wink

I don't blame the older woman she, shes desperate
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
wEsOmE:
Girl eh u dn rush say call off . Everybodys situation isnt as severe as urs.. Not everyone should b as single as u are ..
talking what? I only notified the op to correct the topic to call off not call of

abi you never chop ds afternoon? cry

6 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Change Church

1 Like

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by lovaleenny(f): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
cheeketo:
I do not know which section to put this, pls bear with my long story in advance. It happened that my next door neighbor has fixed her wedding for 19th of December and everything has been going on well in terms of preparation. the groom- to- be called her on Saturday to come to his parents house, where she saw that most of the groom's older siblings and some extended family and his parents were present. she said she notice some talking in an undertone and later the guy called her for a talk out side. she got the shocker of her life when the guy said someone is threatening to stop the wedding. so the guy explained that there is this 40yr old lady in his local church (guy is 33yrs) who called on him to drive her when she just got a car, about a year ago, the lady in question is a lawyer. fast forward to last week wen the groom decides to give his church members his wedding invitation card, this lady came out that the wedding wont take place as the groom has already promised to marry her, the groom denied that there was no such agreement between them, that they were just friends and he sees the lady as a big sister. the lady is making a big issue of the story and has in fact reported the groom to church authority that the groom had carnal knowledge of her. she claimed to have rented an apartment with guy and has furnished the kitchen, but the bride-to-be said she and her boo went to see the landlord of the house when they paid, that the landlord even agreed to rent the house to them because she and the landlord are from the same town, d bride also claim that she was still in the apartment two weeks ago and she didn't see any furnished kitchen, it is there plan to have the groom furnish the parlor and the bedrooms then the bride will take care of the kitchen.
on further investigation however, the bride gathered that the impostor really did pass night in the house they rented, that the impostor bought just an electric kettle she saw in the kitchen on her last visit to the house, and that the groom has actually been sexting the impostor, but that he has never had a penetrative intimacy with the impostor. all this the groom confessed to the bride after a long talk. but the groom insisted that he at no time promised to marry the impostor.(groom and bride are in a no s3x relationship). my neighbor has been in turmoil since Saturday refusing to be consoled, she is contemplating calling off the wedding but at the same time considering the fact that the wedding is less than 3 weeks, what will she tell her parents and everybody, she said she will die of shame as many tongues will wag. what should she do?
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by lovaleenny(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anu mi o se yin...ur man is cheating and ur degrading d lady by calling her an "impostor" some ladies will see serious issue abt their intending spouse before marriage and still enter it with eyes closed thinking it'll disappear undecided...no penetrative intimacy after spending d night grin grin grin

Awon ode!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by cheeketo(f): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
lovaleenny:
Anu mi o se yin...ur man is cheating and ur degrading d lady by calling her an "impostor" some ladies will see serious issue abt their intending spouse before marriage and still enter it with eyes closed thinking it'll disappear undecided...no penetrative intimacy after spending d night grin grin grin

Awon ode!! undecided

The name calling is not necessary now, no be to ask for advice, besides d bride claimed she heard a recorded call between the lady and the groom, where the groom asked "you told my dad that we had sex?" and then the lady replied "no we did not have sex". so the bride believed d guy
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by austine4real(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
I pray they'l nt av problem afta marriage cos as it is they'l wll stll fvck(d guy& d older woman) afta d weddin.
They shud postpone it som time
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
cheeketo:

The name calling is not necessary now, no be to ask for advice, besides d bride claimed she heard a recorded call between the lady and the groom, where the groom asked "you told my dad that we had sex?" and then the lady replied "no we did not have sex". so the bride believed d guy

My dear, it doesn't really matter if there was any penetration or not . . . the fact that the guy maintained a somewhat sexual relationship with this lady is enough to conclude that he cheated!

Whether this is a one-time thing, or a way of life is up to your friend to deduce.

I know desperate women will say ANYTHING when the latch unto any man, especially younger ones, but your friend's fiance created the opportunity for this. I mean, why would he even 'sext' with this woman whom he claims he sees as an elder sister?

Why will he invite her over to the home he rented with his fiancee and allow her to spend the night Complete disrespect t his wife to be, if you ask me.

I don't know what to say to your friends and I honestly don't know what I would do if I were in her shoes . . .

But if it smells like and onions, and looks like a garlic. . . . . . undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by thorpido(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
The guy is an unstable guy.It has implications for the future.
She should make her decision considering that.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Eketem: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
The lady is not an imposter, she is the grooms girlfriend he had a relationship with her and he lied about it.

It is solely her choice to call of or go ahead with the wedding but she should not do that blaming all this nonsense on the other woman, she should be honest and real to herself and know the man she is marrying so when they marry and he starts lying and cheating she won't come back and lament.

Meanwhile it's always a friend or a neighbour

3 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by ithope2: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
But you told us on 28th Oct that ure getting married on 19th Dec. And you also mention ur boo want someone else to make you up. Guess you pick the same wedding date with your neighbor. Anyway, please LOOK before you LEAP.

15 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by babygirlfl: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Eketem:
The lady is not an imposter, she is the grooms girlfriend he had a relationship with her and he lied about it.

It is solely her choice to call of or go ahead with the wedding but she should not do that blaming all this nonsense on the other woman, she should be honest and real to herself and know the man she is marrying so when they marry and he starts lying and cheating she won't come back and lament.

Meanwhile it's always a friend or a neighbour

True @ words in bold. Time and time again women console themselves that it is not their husband lying but the woman involved that is lying. It is important to trust your partner. Trusting your partner however is different from believing him despite evidence pointing otherwise just because you want to believe him and not because you are convinced he is saying the truth.

@op, I believe he had a relationship with her because she spent a night in the apartment( how did she get the keys to the apartment you and your husband to be intend to live). She even bought a kettle. That is the behaviour of a woman who thinks she is building her home. Then he is sexting her. I think he has been with the two of you together.

I cannot tell you to or not to call off the wedding. That is your decision to make. You are lucky to have the opportunity to make an informed decision. I understand that this is a very difficult decision for you to make but please quit calling the other woman names and think objectively after which you can make your decision.
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Squad4(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Konji Konji Konji...how many times did i call you?

1 Like

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by jashar(f): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
She should postpone the wedding till she is sure she really wants to get married to the dude.

Against all evidences....

1 Like

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
She shouldnt call off the wedding
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by pickabeau1: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
church

I think she should postpone the wedding or call it off

1 Like

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Divorce him
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by keepingmum: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
If the case was reversed.....and the groom to be found s3xting chats and inappropriate conversations and relations with his bride 2 be 3 wks to the wedding, what will be his reaction??
Will he cancel the wedding

7 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by kennyman2000(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
end result of NO SEX RELATIONSHIP!

The groom is getting the sex elsewhere and alas the sex machine lady believed she's really the one in a relationship and not the other lady who denied the guy of sex cos the guy must have told the sex machine lady that she doesnt get sex from the bride..
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tell your neighbor to stop lying to herself.
And to stop calling the other girlfriend impostor.

4 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Eketem: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
babygirlfl:

True @ words in bold. Time and time again women console themselves that it is not their husband lying but the woman involved that is lying. It is important to trust your partner. Trusting your partner however is different from believing him despite evidence pointing otherwise just because you want to believe him and not because you are convinced he is saying the truth.

@op, I believe he had a relationship with her because she spent a night in the apartment( how did she get the keys to the apartment you and your husband to be intend to live). She even bought a kettle. That is the behaviour of a woman who thinks she is building her home. Then he is sexting her. I think he has been with the two of you together.

I cannot tell you to or not to call off the wedding. That is your decision to make. You are lucky to have the opportunity to make an informed decision. I understand that this is a very difficult decision for you to make but please quit calling the other woman names and think objectively after which you can make your decision.

Sadly the poster ( yes I am convinced this is her story) will go ahead and marry him and when he cheats when she is pregnant he will blame it on her pregnancy and she will come and cry here. When he cheats with the help she will say the girl is possesed and seduced the husband

6 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Exponental(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lawyer.... Marriage promises and not fulfilling is not a crime.
No Sex Before Marriage- Provided you are both virgins, else, the other is on LOAN.
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
A wise man once said, "Dem no dey use shame chop poison". I believe you should chew on these words while you decide.

#Sorry about the situation you are in. May God give you the courage to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
keepingmum:
If the case was reversed.....and the groom to be found s3xting chats and inappropriate conversations and relations with his bride 2 be 3 wks to the wedding, what will be his reaction??
Will he cancel the wedding

He would cancel. He would also beat her mercilessly and feel justified about it angry

2 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Mintayo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
this is a sign. A sign that reveals trouble in the future. Like someone said, the guy is unstable, the lady should call it off.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Pidggin(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
So your friend is still asking whether to call the wedding off or not? It depends on her, we can all see that the man is cheating on her, I am sure she also knows this. If she is desperate to get married she can go ahead, if she is not desperate then she can wait and hope that someone better comes along.
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Vikky014(f): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
cheeketo:
Na waoh.dis one is strong
Re: Should She Call Of The Wedding? by Vikky014(f): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
lovaleenny:

Awon ode!! undecided
hahahahah. faints

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laptop core i3. / Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside / What Should I Do Now???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.