Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding (46135 Views)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Video Of Adesua Etomi Dancing At Her Traditional Marriage / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
HML to them..
Same day wit phyno fest.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
HML to them..
Same day wit phyno fest.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by cstr1000: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Igbo man. I am sure it is painful seeing Yoruba culture and heritage being showcased to the detriment of your apoche traditional wears. Just take it easy, hate kills #yorubarules.
Okay. You are dumb sha. You are very dumb.
Even when the last thing on my mind is tribalism, you still manage to remind me.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Okay. You are dumb sha. You are very dumb.
Even when the last thing on my mind is tribalism, you still manage to remind me.

Fvck off you igbo 2nd class citizen!
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by cstr1000: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Fvck off you igbo 2nd class citizen!
I will pummel your hungry poverty stricken head on another thread as usual.
This is a romantic thread, so I will pass.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Ojuororun(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
BANKY W EVERYWHERE WETIN HAPEN NAcheesy
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by babadee1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
haconjy:
I always prayed that o e day, my day will come...

Urhobo Weds Yoruba

Adesua is not Urhobo, she is Edo. Bini girl.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

I will pummel your hungry poverty stricken head on another thread as usual.
This is a romantic thread, so I will pass.

Thank God you accepted defeat else....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by edgecution(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
So Uche lost out finally.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Burger01(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
loneatar:
Skinny undecided
Slim Shady angry
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by banre(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
wonderfully wonderful
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Obierika(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
All this ceremony just to get married...

I hope we wont hear any break up stories later
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nowenuse: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Igbo man. I am sure it is painful seeing Yoruba culture and heritage being showcased to the detriment of your apoche traditional wears. Just take it easy, hate kills #yorubarules.

Since when has Edo culture become yoruba culture? Adesua is reppin Edo culture and not yoruba.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nowenuse:

Since when has Edo culture become yoruba culture? Adesua is reppin Edo culture and not yoruba.

What about Banky W and his groomsmen?
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by vicben27(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
shez looking all wawed up! Sweet Bride! for all those saying she looks skiny! may fat fall on your Brains. there is nothing sweeter than a slim bride, easy to carry, you can practice all the sex styles on this planet n beyond on the wedding night. besides they are easier to maintain, your food will not finish in the house, you don't have buy 15yards of rapper for a simple style. all the fat ass, pained individuals here, insult me at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by EyoMasquerade: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
She's HOT!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lagos gists? Get them boku on

www.eyomasquerade.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
vicben27:
shez looking all wawed up! Sweet Bride! for all those saying she looks skiny! may fat fall on your Brains. there is nothing sweeter than a slim bride, easy to carry, you can practice all the sex styles on this planet n beyond on the wedding night. besides they are easier to maintain, your food will not finish in the house, you don't have buy 15yards of rapper for a simple style. all the fat ass, pained individuals here, insult me at your peril.

You have a point sha.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nowenuse: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What about Banky W and his groomsmen?

The bride is the spotlight here and center of attraction. This is her day.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nowenuse:

The bride is the spotlight here and center of attraction. This is her day.

Ok. embarassed
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Burger01:
Slim Shady angry
then wat is the difference?
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Na this one better sef, if she give birth she go still fine
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by billyG(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
edo bride, she for add small weight na. if only na clabar bride, dey for give am peak milk and malt everyday 2 add small flesh
worry not she will b fat soon on banky w's milk.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by ceedenis: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
The real wedding party. Wish them well.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by ariwamichael(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sexytemi:
Chaii, today na today o...its all about banky and susu

not necessarily...there is a story of a wife that stabbed a husband to death...im yet 2 see it on nairaland...u will soon
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Mzjacy(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
deb303:
Lord please preserve this marriage,many eyes wants to see them fall...Please preserve them
Amen my dear
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
beautifull bride
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by gfasunan: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
loneatar:
Skinny undecided
that is hate speech
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Freeman50(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
edo bride, she for add small weight na. if only na clabar bride, dey for give am peak milk and malt everyday 2 add small flesh
That's true...but not only calabar, Akwa ibom men like it huge and large. At least when you hold something...you ought to feel it (hope you grab).
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by haconjy(m): 4:27am On Nov 20, 2017
babadee1:

Adesua is not Urhobo, she is Edo. Bini girl.
Do I say she is Urhobo?
Read it again
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by africanusvu(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Seems NairaLand have no other news these days except on Banky W and what female celeb wore to occasions. Just go back to headlines since one week now and see by urself
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by opius: 5:51am On Nov 20, 2017
loneatar:
Skinny undecided

That's my choice , honestly grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) / Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.