Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Let Feeds The Needy During This Coming Xmas Holiday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Let Feeds The Needy During This Coming Xmas Holiday (528 Views)

Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Feeds The Needy During This Coming Xmas Holiday by mottykings(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
hello my beautiful family,come December 25 or 26th I was touched to feed the needy in some areas in Ibadan. if you want to join me financially, donating good unused cloth, school materials and foodstuffs etc kindly call or WhatsApp me through 08133598281. if you are in Ibadan and you want to be part of this its an added advantage. please let put a smile on the needy and show them some loves. God bless you all.
chef motty

(1) (Reply)

What Is Shell On Challenge? New Dangerous Trend You Should Be Wary Of / Buy Cake Turntables Online Here At The Cheapest Prices / New 2 In 1 Bassinet For Sale 14k Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.