Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie (1021 Views)

“cover Your Body” – Fan Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Exposed Booty In Red Bikini / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by Newsprex(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toke Makinwa shared this photo of herself as she dressed up for Banky W's wedding, but all we're seeing is her skin color, looks different, Bleaching has definitely gone wrong.

Photos below:

More photos via http://newsprex.com/uncategorized/bleaching-gone-wrong-neck-black-face-white-fans-reacts-to-toke-makinwas-selfie-photos/

Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
What can I say? grin

She should have applied powder on her neck so it'll look better nau! Haba! The makeup is too much on her face, my opinion.

Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toke my crush kiss
Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by Homeboiy: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Truth the girl ugly tongue

And she looks malnourished
Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by iamnlia(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Someone said her lashes look like they're sold in bunches.
Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by babfet(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
People wicked sha. Wetin she do una
Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by Rednaxelot: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
See how she be like a she was painted.
Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by khome(f): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
She color-blocked her body
Re: Bleaching Gone Wrong? Fans Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Selfie by Me77: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked hmm.. What can I say? Is only the ugly ones that bleaches and wore heavy make-up, if you are naturally handsome you don't need all those.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s Son “leke Adeboye” Thanks Daddy Freeze For Blasting His Dad / Genevieve Nnaji Replaced Funke Akindele-bello On The Cast List 'Avengers' / Nigerians Reacts As Wizkid Show Off "Goat" As His New Pet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.