Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies (744 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies by viper1: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Men can suck it but as for her kids, whenever she start making babies, they wont enjoy the big watermelon. The Queen of oranges took to social media to declare how much she cherishes her stuffs. Below is what Cossy has to say about her massive boo*bs:

“I am so grateful to God for this lovely bo*obs. Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them.

Watch Full Video Here: https://freescholarshipnow.com/2017/11/19/omg-see-what-ngerian-act0r-was-ca-ught-d0ing-in-the-h0t-el-r00m-with-a-lady-vdeo-2/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34am On Nov 20, 2017
this woman is a confirmed fool, if she thinks that breastfeeding will change anything about her already sagging boobs. her boobs can only seemingly look great in puch up bras, without a bra they look disgusting and will continue to do so , as it is the law of GRAVITY.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Covers The November 2017 Issue Of Vibe.ng's Magazine (photos) / Sunny Ade And K1 De Ultimate Shower Blessings On Pasuma At His 50TH Birthday Par / Actress, Mercy Johnson's Husband Celebrates Daughter As She Clocks 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.