Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding (1776 Views)

50 Stunning Asoebi Styles From Banky W & Adesua's Traditional. Wedding Party / All Photos from Banky W and Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Priscy01(f): 3:45am On Nov 20, 2017
The ladies didn't come to play today at the tradional wedding ceremony of Banky W and Adesua Etomi.

With make-ups on fleek, melanin popping and glam squad on deck, Nigerian celebrity ladies stepped out all looking glamourous for the wedding...

Check out some of the best dressed below...

Kemi Adetiba
Osas Ajibade
Beverly Naya

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Priscy01(f): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Sola Sobowale

Stephanie Coker

Toyin Abraham

Rukky Sanda

Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Priscy01(f): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Toolz

Toke Makinwa

Lilian Esoro

Juliet Ibrahim

Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Priscy01(f): 3:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Yemi Alade

Simi

Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by iPrevail(m): 4:34am On Nov 20, 2017
*rolls eye* Wetin dey worry Yemi Alade sef? She just had to be the weird one. She's going about forming signatory "hot legs in bum shorts".. because no one has yet confronted her with the TRUTH.. They are no where near hot.

I won't allow anyone ruin my wedding photograph dressed anyhow undecided

No, I'm not hating.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Smellingmouth: 4:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Wetin concern me? Na food I go chop for there.
I nor go look Dulux painters.

Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Banky and Adesua trad wedding for the rest of the week...Davido and Dizzy carry una wahala keep one side
Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by itspzpics(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2017
solasobowale
Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Tamarapetty(f): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2017
yemi is at it again. hm
Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
All of the Above
Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by enemmo(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
iPrevail:
*rolls eye* Wetin dey worry Yemi Alade sef? She just had to be the weird one. She's going about forming signatory "hot legs in bum shorts".. because no one has yet confronted her with the TRUTH.. They are no where near hot.

I won't allow anyone ruin my wedding photograph dressed anyhow undecided

No, I'm not hating.

Don't believe the O.P

Yemi Alade wore this for Nick fest on Saturday.

She didn't attend the wedding, she was at phynofest In Enugu alongside Phyno and some other Artistes.
Re: Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
that lady that rocked the agbada try but yemi looks odd not only in that dressing she con carry blonde wig join undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Has Anal Cancer, His Yansh Is Leaking - Jp Blush Makes More Revelation / Regina Daniel Slays In New Photo As Ned Nwoko Still Promise Societal Wedding / #BBNaija: Venita Akpofure Is The New Housemate On The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.