Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L (16229 Views)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by bossmeek(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Adesua Etomi shared on her Instagram a photo of herself during her bridal shower, dressed in a beautiful white dress made by TUBO.
“Bride to be,” her sash said. She shared the photo with the caption, “One step closer to you,” referencing her approaching marriage to Banky W.
She wrote:
One step closer to you…�� Dress by @tubo__
Make-up by @suashcaramel
Hair and nails by @hairbykokobeautylounge
Photo by @chux_anthony
#BAAD2017
#Adesuasroyalbridalshower
#Adesuasroyalshower
#Adesuasbridalshower
Adesua Etomi had revealed in on social media how she met Banky W.
According to her: “I went to an event in 2015 and I suppose that was the beginning of something amazing because once Banky saw me, he decided that he was going to be my biggest fan.
“He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. At the time, I wasn’t interested in anything but a friendship and he was very respectful of that and so we stayed just friends for about a year and a half.
“Our friendship opened my eyes to a lot of things. Opened my eyes to the type of man Olubankole is and WHAT A MAN. WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN.

http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/11/more-stunning-photos-from-banky-ws-wife.html

Cc; Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissB3

1 Share

Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by bossmeek(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
bossmeek:
Adesua Etomi shared on her Instagram a photo of herself during her bridal shower, dressed in a beautiful white dress made by TUBO.
“Bride to be,” her sash said. She shared the photo with the caption, “One step closer to you,” referencing her approaching marriage to Banky W.
She wrote:
One step closer to you…�� Dress by @tubo__
Make-up by @suashcaramel
Hair and nails by @hairbykokobeautylounge
Photo by @chux_anthony
#BAAD2017
#Adesuasroyalbridalshower
#Adesuasroyalshower
#Adesuasbridalshower
Adesua Etomi had revealed in on social media how she met Banky W.
According to her: “I went to an event in 2015 and I suppose that was the beginning of something amazing because once Banky saw me, he decided that he was going to be my biggest fan.
“He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. At the time, I wasn’t interested in anything but a friendship and he was very respectful of that and so we stayed just friends for about a year and a half.
“Our friendship opened my eyes to a lot of things. Opened my eyes to the type of man Olubankole is and WHAT A MAN. WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN.

http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/11/more-stunning-photos-from-banky-ws-wife.html

Cc; Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissB3

More Beautiful Photos via link
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by GloriaNinja(f): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
undecided I DEY FEAR THIS HIGHLY PUBLICIZED RELATIONSHIP OF THEIRS, IT IS THIS KIND THAT DOESN'T LAST.

2 Likes

Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
this adesua is too beautiful. happy married life in advance
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
You people should understand that if we need to see their pictures we'll check IG. What has NL turned to self. Stupid forum, Off to Reddit!

1 Like

Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by Arabiandude: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
My pretty sis. Just like other babes from my tribe
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by rex444(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Are there really no Chinese speaking nairalanders in lagos? A translation job with good benefits is up. Leave me your contacts...
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by niyot124: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Arabiandude:
My pretty sis.
Just like other babes from my tribe

You do realise she's half Edo, half Yoruba...
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by pizzylee(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2017
beautiful n talented lady...wish dem a happy marriage
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by fatymore(f): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
That her nose though..
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by GraveMan(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
I Pray They Last Long O! All These Celeb Fails In Their Marriage
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by Arabiandude: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
niyot124:

You do realise she's half Edo, half Yoruba...
Her dad comes from Edo state, that's what matters to me
Re: More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L by niyot124: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Arabiandude:

Her dad comes from Edo state, that's what matters to me

Yeah, whatever dude undecided

(1) (Reply)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) / "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.