Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,486 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Email Drops In SPAM Or Junk Folder - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Drops In SPAM Or Junk Folder (1079 Views)

Why Emails Go To Spam / What Is The Origin Of Spam? – Interesting Facts From Semalt Expert / How To Avoid Being Marked As Spam – Semalt Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Drops In SPAM Or Junk Folder by toptop: 4:13am On Nov 20, 2017
The email sent from my new website drops at receivers SPAM box. The blog is hosted in Nigeria. And my target audience are Nigerians.
Please what can be done to make the mails drop into receivers inbox directly?
Re: Email Drops In SPAM Or Junk Folder by betahost247(m): 5:42am On Nov 20, 2017
toptop:
The email sent from my new website drops at receivers SPAM box. The blog is hosted in Nigeria. And my target audience are Nigerians.

Hello,

The reason is because, the mail providers has blacklisted your server ip. The only solution is to contact your hosting provider to enable thwm work with mails provider to remove their IP address from spam ip list.

Hope this help.

Thank you

Regards,
Seun
Beta Host Limited Tech Team
https://www.betahost247.com
Re: Email Drops In SPAM Or Junk Folder by Duchman67: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
You can get to inbox using amazon ses,sendgrid or related service.
Re: Email Drops In SPAM Or Junk Folder by Innowebex: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
toptop:

BEST PLATFORM FOR YOUR EMAIL CAMPAIGNS :- Amazon SES accounts - send 50,000 to 150,000 emails/day Hi, we are long term providers of Amazon SES accounts which has 50,000 and 150,000 email sending limit per day. It is very helpful for marketing, transactional, promotional and other emails. Amazon SES is the best SMTP email service which has a better inbox rate and high delivery rate than the others. That's why it's preferred by big companies and experienced marketers. You are feel free to check the account via TeamViewer before you purchase. Our clients usually pay us through Bitcoins. You can go with Escrow if you want, no probs with that. And If you need other payment methods, except PayPal, we will try to work on it.

Our pricing is cheaper than you get from others and we do provide very good discount for long term and bulk buyers.

Feel free to contact us via Skype for quick response. Search using our email address on Skype which is email@innowebex.com (display name Innowebex and Skype ID: live:email_7632).

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Keylogger? / Nigeria, Uk,usa Adsense Account Available Verified And Non Verified / Hot Blog Admins Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.