Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,478 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (50840 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by millionboi2: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Crime is a very wrong way to go
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by shadrach77: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2017
This looks like a lie. You saw the boy begging on the street so where is the picture/video to that effect? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by quinnboy: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2017
I
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Abudu2000(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2017
Lol, most of y'all talking nonsense here haven't done anything for those kids around you. Mind you no be guy born am, so two people had sex ,enjoy the sex and brought a child into this hard world for zlanta to kill himself, him even try wetin me self...I was talking with a woman who has 9 children in total, live a one room and she had the guts to open her smelling mouth to say if her husband was still alive sh would have added 2more.....I seriously insulted he, even the room they are staying was payed by a good Samaritan...

Look I urge you people to stop helping people's children, me wey no born plenty I no get sense Abi?? If u born pikin carry ur cross and if u can't ,make the boy go stay where ritualist go see am pick.....

Gm

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by shapman: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Every gem is not a diamond

iPhone 5s for sale. Best buy!

https://www.nairaland.com/4186845/very-neat-iphone-5s-available
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by franzis(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Adeoba10:
Where segun parent dey? Abi na Zlatan born am?
the boy na orphan
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by 9jatatafo(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
Lol, most of y'all talking nonsense here haven't done anything for those kids around you. Mind you no be guy born am, so two people had sex ,enjoy the sex and brought a child into this hard world for zlanta to kill himself, him even try wetin me self...I was talking with a woman who has 9 children in total, live a one room and she had the guts to open her smelling mouth to say if her husband was still alive sh would have added 2more.....I seriously insulted he, even the room they are staying was payed by a good Samaritan...

Look I urge you people to stop helping people's children, me wey no born plenty I no get sense Abi?? If u born pikin carry ur cross and if u can't ,make the boy go stay where ritualist go see am pick.....

Gm

Hmmmmmm. why insult the woman? it is her life
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by columbus007(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
One adult criminal+one small upcoming criminal.
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by dowjones(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
9jatatafo:

Hmmmmmm. why insult the woman? it is her life

It's her life?

She is bringing children into this world who might never taste enjoyment, she is currently living in a house paid for by a Samaritan and she STILL wants to give birth to more children?

The reason she is this stupid is because person like that guy never really insult her life make she get sense.

Most poor people are poor because of INHERITED STUPIDITY from their parents.

If insulting can break the cycle, why not try.
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by trustibk(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2017
hard work pays
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by EfogheOsagie: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Na wah angry
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
dowjones:

It's her life?

She is bringing children into this world who might never taste enjoyment, she is currently living in a house paid for by a Samaritan and she STILL wants to give birth to more children?

The reason she is this stupid is because person like that guy never really insult her life make she get sense.

Most poor people are poor because of INHERITED STUPIDITY from their parents.

If insulting can break the cycle, why not try.

She needs counselling not insult
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Yoruba demons and 419... they started scam even way back in the womb
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by OliveCynosure(f): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Smh
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
social media and d many destinies it has ruined due to the FAKENESS tho

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Adeoba10(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
franzis:
the boy na orphan
Eyah...
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Tinny23(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
you all before you start judging people... you should at least find out about what happened... the idiot just wanted to spoil Zlatan Ibile's name... you all should check his snap while segun's mom explained what happened
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by DONADAMS(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
just yesterday,, a friend was telling me this small boy is very rich..that he was the one that said "shashe" (whatever it means)...although i didn't know him,I shook my head...a small boy like that planning to go into fraud when he grows.....alas,,social media and fake life!!
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by konews: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omoniyi Temidayo Known by his stage name Zlatan Ibile. Zlatan Ibile is a fast rising Nigerian artiste, Songwriter and rapper. Zlatan Ibile was born November 28th 1995 in Osun State. Zlatan Ibile is very gifted, creative, and talented
http://www.konews.com.ng/zlatan-ibile-biography-education-age-songs-net-worth/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE / Man Rocks Mercy Eke At A Nightclub / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.