Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Is GAGGING And Why Did Trump GAG A Beautiful Playboy Model? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is GAGGING And Why Did Trump GAG A Beautiful Playboy Model? (378 Views)

Former Playboy Model Running For President Of Croatia Vows To Legalize Marijuana / Former Playboy Model Discusses Alleged Affair With Donald Trump On CNN / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is GAGGING And Why Did Trump GAG A Beautiful Playboy Model? by abiolaokenke30(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2017
[img][/img]
we all know Trump is a ladies man but sometimes this man takes things to a whole different level. It's almost unbelievable that a US President can be so vulgar and so dirty and grab women by the P*ssy.
Now here's the news. I guess many of you don't really know what GAGGING is. I also didn't know what it was, or rather got it mixed up because when i looked it up on Google, it means different things.
But yes, Trump Gagged a Playboy model and it's now coming out in the news. Please see the story and then comment what you think. We have to count ourselves lucky that our Presidents have better standards and esteem than Trump
http://dailyinterestingthings.xyz/2017/11/15/perhaps-you-may-want-to-know-how-trump-gagged-karen-mcdougal/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Nairaland Has No History Forum / Military Authority Orders Arrest Of Army Generals In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.