Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (46892 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by lunacol(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2017
oshe11:
I JUST LOGGED IN BUT NTIN LIKE "CHECK YOUR PRE-SELECTION STATUS"
Check back by 11.30PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by muibi1(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
princeakinola1:
Please help state out what's inside the diagram,i can view it with my phone.
stop using airtel free data.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by obicaddy(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2017
Some people eh!
Its not yet 11:30 pm and they're already trying to log in
SM
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by greggng: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2017
I am a beneficiary and also a reps N-agro reps from alimosho LGA .Due to the size of Alimosho lga, npower always allocate greater number of beneficiaries to it.

SEELECTION

Npower have stated in details how to check if you are selected or not.You can find details by visiting this facebook page created for N-agro beneficiaries in lagos state especially Alimosho lga were i am the N- agro reps (@LagosNagro).Just copy it and insert into your facebook search. it takes you to the page like the page to get updates

Physical verification

This is very simple but always hectic at Alimosho lga because of the number of beneficiaries involved. The national orientation agency is always in charge of the affairs there.You need the following

1, valid identity card ie drivers licence, international passport, voters card and national identity card.

2.Evidence of residency....NEPA BILLS, WASTE BILL

3.Your credential originals and photocopies......waec, degree, hnd, nysc certificate or exeemption

4. Ensure the corpers working with NOA official tick your details accordingly and correctly to avoid invalid verification status.

5. Dont go with fake documents because, sss, police etc are all around to arrest criminals

VERIFICATION CENTRE FOR ALIMOSHO

Alimosho has so many lcdas within it. For verification purposes, IKOTUN/IGANDO LCDA was chosen for it.I will be posting were other LGA IN LAGOS STATE WILL VISIT FOR THEIR VERIFICATION

If you need further details visit @LagosNagro on face book or call 08062593234

Congrats to the lucky ones today
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
greggng:
I am a beneficiary and also a reps N-agro reps from alimosho LGA .Due to the size of Alimosho lga, npower always allocate greater number of beneficiaries to it.

SEELECTION

Npower have stated in details how to check if you are selected or not.You can find details by visiting this facebook page created for N-agro beneficiaries in lagos state especially Alimosho lga were i am the N- agro reps (@LagosNagro).Just copy it and insert into your facebook search. it takes you to the page like the page to get updates

Physical verification

This is very simple but always hectic at Alimosho lga because of the number of beneficiaries involved. The national orientation agency is always in charge of the affairs there.You need the following

1, valid identity card ie drivers licence, international passport, voters card and national identity card.

2.Evidence of residency....NEPA BILLS, WASTE BILL

3.Your credential originals and photocopies......waec, degree, hnd, nysc certificate or exeemption

4. Ensure the corpers working with NOA official tick your details accordingly and correctly to avoid invalid verification status.

5. Dont go with fake documents because, sss, police etc are all around to arrest criminals

VERIFICATION CENTRE FOR ALIMOSHO

Alimosho has so many lcdas within it. For verification purposes, IKOTUN/IGANDO LCDA was chosen for it.I will be posting were other LGA IN LAGOS STATE WILL VISIT FOR THEIR VERIFICATION

If you need further details visit @LagosNagro on face book or call 08062593234

Congrats to the lucky ones today

Please what about someone that lost her waec result but has d soft copy and as well d photocopies of the lost cert. Will she be verified? She has been to waec and yet to apply for attestaton which is 20k. Please reply.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2017
It is on, CHECK YOUR NPOWER STATUS NOW,

CHECK YOUR NPOWER PRESELECTION STATUS NOW
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by greggng: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
I will advice you visit waec office at ogba and do confirmation of result. Yes such confirmation is sent to your institution but given what you wanna use it , they will give it to you. Again back it up with statement of that result.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by mariesnikz(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
oshe11:
the information says 11:30 pm
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by MrHenshaw: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2017
freeman95:
Am I the only one who doesn't know what this N-power is

l think you are the only one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by wyqay: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2017
cool
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by mauricejoe247(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
God, I want my name to be among the selected.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by franugo(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Is this for nteach participants?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by timibare(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Who don check??
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Pretty002: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
collegereap:
It is on, CHECK YOUR NPOWER STATUS NOW,

CHECK YOUR NPOWER PRESELECTION STATUS NOW
I opened it but didn't see pre selection status

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by yassjib: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
great
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by onstelly(f): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Npower I cant see the preselection status like you said, or am i the only one thats not seeing it.

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by buoye1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
oshe11:
It's 11.30pm in your area huh? Simple instruction you won't follow

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Gbelexy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
oshe11:
Me too ooo! I don search seaarch,i know see anytyn like it

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by oshe11: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
mariesnikz:
the information says 11:30 pm

Tot it was 11:30 of sunday

Bt I av read tru it again

Thanx

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Bograd83(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by gerabest: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
HI,MY NAME IS LINDA,I AM FINDING IT HARD TO LOGIN,I ALWAYS GET AN ERROR MSG. SAYING (USER NAME OR PASSWORD INCORRECT. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by ikennaoma(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
I can't see any search option here.
If any have checked please inform us
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
oshe11:

the post says 'applicants can check their pre-selection status by 11:30pm'..
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
gerabest:
HI,MY NAME IS LINDA,I AM FINDING IT HARD TO LOGIN,I ALWAYS GET AN ERROR MSG. SAYING (USER NAME OR PASSWORD INCORRECT. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?

well, I'll say it isn't 11:30pm yet
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
ikennaoma:
I can't see any search option here. If any have checked please inform us
sure.. buh until the stipulated time
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
buoye1:
It's 11.30pm in your area huh? Simple instruction you won't follow
I tire o

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
onstelly:
Npower I cant see the preselection status like you said, or am i the only one thats not seeing it.

no one is seeing it yet cos it's not 11:30pm yet
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Horlhamhi(f): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
I feel everyone should chill for awhile cos it isn't the time yet... we can only be bothered if by the time stated we're not seeing where to click on or so

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Okongrace(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
HI PEEPS, PLS CAN SOMEONE LINK ME TO N-POWER ENUGU WHATASAPP GROUP. PLS I WIL FOREVER BE GREATFUL. THANKS
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Okongrace:
HI PEEPS, PLS CAN SOMEONE LINK ME TO N-POWER ENUGU WHATASAPP GROUP. PLS I WIL FOREVER BE GREATFUL. THANKS

xyz
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by icankel: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
oshe11:
check from 11:30pm

1 Like

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Haywhylee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
i pray ur mercy God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program / The Beat Fm Is Recruiting / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.