Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Welfare System, Should It Be Used To Have Couple Remain In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Welfare System, Should It Be Used To Have Couple Remain In Marriage? (441 Views)

Mrs. Tinubu Welcomes First Baby Of 2024, Advocates For Child Welfare / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welfare System, Should It Be Used To Have Couple Remain In Marriage? by jammyrock(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Good day people.

The use of Welfare system or incentives to encourage and lure people or couple to live together by government seems to have an advantage, following the rate of divorce, separation and single-parenthood in the country, like Nigeria.

The welfare system is a situation where the government of any country provides incentives like: food, clothes, even money to vulnerable couple, just to encourage and have them remain in the marriage.

It is note worthy that one of the reasons why couple divorce or separate includes poor standard of living.
Poor standard of living could range from feeding from hand to mouth, inability to pay rent, school fee and poor physical outlook.

As a result of the aforementioned factors, couple can call it a quit, go their separate ways, leaving the effect on their kids.

Let me stop here.

In your wisdom, Should the government use this system to have couple remain in marriage?

your opinion is highly valued!
Re: Welfare System, Should It Be Used To Have Couple Remain In Marriage? by lalanice(f): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy which government??

they have to first care ...lol

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up / Very Clean Mini Flat For Rent / The Best Of Interlocking Stones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.