Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women (38319 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BegAt40: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Don't marry nah,e no concern anybody nah your life. .

Moreover wetin sup , your mama be bouncer or what wetin make her dey beat his husband like that, answer this, this is what I'm interested in your own issue of not liking female doesn't concern me......

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BegAt40: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

, answer this, this is what I'm interested in your own issue of not liking female doesn't concern me......
You don misyarn and you go regret am. cool
If I no Bleep all the girls above 18 in your family, call me bastard. cool cool

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:
Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry
Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry
So what exactly is the point of this thread? Are you just here to beat your chest about you? undecided

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BegAt40: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So what exactly is the point of this thread? Is it to beat your chest? undecided
Will you say the same if I talk about my dad always beating my mum? angry

SIMP!!! angry angry angry

172 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:

Will you say the same if I talk about my dad always beating my mum? angry
I'll recommend that you don't switch of your brain when you switch on your phone. angry angry
Are you a child or something? undecided

What has the decision and mistakes of your parents to do with you as an individual ? You are meant to learn from their mistakes, not perpetuate them. undecided

Please strongly consider growing up! undecided

274 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BegAt40: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you a child or something? undecided

What has the decision and mistakes of your parents to do with you as an individual ? You are meant to learn from their mistakes, not perpetuate it. undecided

Please strongly consider growing up! undecided
Looks like you don't know the kind of psychological damage it's causes angry
Try to make a research on how bad people from broken homes natural hate people of opposite gender sad angry

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:

Try to make a research on how bad people from broken homes natural hate people of opposite gender sad angry
**yawn****

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Figger(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:

no mind am, na ignorance dey worry am.

18 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please see a therapist, I understand your plight and it is the reason I always advise women to live an abusive marriage. You can be better, please see a therapist. May God help you

28 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:

You don misyarn and you go regret am. cool
If I no Bleep all the girls above 18 in your family, call me bastard. cool cool

Nah honest question I asked boss

Moreover the way all your comments are in nairaland you can't ever meet my family members cus we ain't in the same level ...... That's the fact

But God can do whatever he want ... .

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BegAt40: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Nah honest question I asked boss

[s]Moreover the way all your comments are in nairaland you can't ever meet my family members cus we ain't in the same level ...... That's the fact[/s]

But God can do whatever he want ... .
See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BegAt40: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please see a therapist, I understand your plight and it is the reason I always advise women to live an abusive marriage. You can be better, please see a therapist. May God help you
I won't

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:

See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

Hahahaha we move boss.... Only if you know.... cheesy

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Tobedated(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please see a therapist, I understand your plight and it is the reason I always advise women to leave an abusive marriage. You can be better, please see a therapist. May God help you

wow this is the first time i'll agree with you on something

13 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tobedated:

wow this is the first time i'll agree with you on something
And other times?

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Tobedated(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
And other times?

we usually don't see eye to eye on other topia but this time you're right he/she needs theraphy

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Tobedated(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
And other times?

but i need to tell iyaebe that you iyaebe drives me crazy like you are 90% the only reason i come online
like never has an older woman made me feel this way like your crazyness just match mine

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tobedated:

but i need to tell iyaebe that you iyaebe drives me crazy like you are 90% the only reason i come online
like never has an older woman made me feel this way like your crazyness just match mine
Don't let me spoil you ooo this small boy

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Tobedated(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:
Iyaebe is a castrated man with hairy balls. cool Stop simping, you can't smash, he won't let you smash. cool
LMFAO
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Tobedated(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't let me spoil you ooo this small boy

atleast try me na i'm really serious about this iyaebe you drive me insane
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by AfroKnight: 12:13am On Nov 02, 2021
This is the result of being a gentleman “NO MATTER WHAT”.

You see all those föolish guys who say don’t hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT, they don’t know how that statement creates more toxic women by the day.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by younglleo: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Moreover wetin sup , your mama be bouncer or what wetin make her dey beat his husband like that, answer this, this is what I'm interested in your own issue of not liking female doesn't concern me......

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by younglleo: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2021
AfroKnight:
This is the result of being a gentleman “NO MATTER WHAT”.

You see all those föolish guys who say don’t hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT, they don’t know how that statement creates more toxic women by the day.
absolutely correct my brother!

9 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by AfroKnight: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2021
younglleo:
absolutely correct my brother!
That foolish gentleman behaviour dey ginger woman to misbehave. When a woman knows you’re one of those chivalrous “don’t-hit-a-woman-no-matter-what” types, you will suffer disgrace. Look at the product of a gentleman. He has unwittingly raised a man who hátès women. Problem upon problem.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by younglleo: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2021
BegAt40:

Iyaebe is a castrated man with hairy balls. cool
Stop simping, you can't smash, he won't let you smash. cool
cheiiiiii! naira land oooo

9 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by TMTR: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry
She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Cc: lalasticlala

That's terrible man, what your mum did. Your dad is the real MVP for not retaliating not even once but deep down I wish he did at least to put her in her place and put a stop to her shenanigans, well it's too late now.

Just know that they have lived their life so don't let how they lived their life limit how you live yours, you only live once

Peace bro

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2021
BegAt40:

Cc: lalasticlala

Is your dad still alive and healthy?
If he is then he must be a strong man.

8 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by muheeb01(m): 1:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Your psyche has been messed up since childhood...you need help and God will heal you totally,you just can't generalized

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Lilsameey: 4:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Is she still beating him?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=younglleo post=107257624][/quote]

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.