Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive (2041 Views)

LOVE PORTION !!! Eat This Plant And No Woman Can Resist You / When A Woman Can Get Pregnant And How To increase Your Chances Of getting Pregnt / What Time A Baby Boy Should Be Circumcised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive by Damysa(f): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hello People,

Am so confused about counting a woman's cycle and dont know the right time
a woman can concive, I only know that it's around 14days after Menses which is your ovulation period.
It's all so confusing to me.

Please can the masters in this game educate me

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive by agathamari(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^^^ this is an outdated and non effective method that is nolonger used in developed countries. you need to map your hormones, cervical mucus levels and body temerature to accuritly determine when you ovulate. most women ovulate once per cycle, around 10% ovuate twice while it has been reported where woman can ovulate up to 5 times in a cycle. some women ovuate the day after thier periods, some in the middle some on any other day.
Re: What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive by Damysa(f): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2010
^^^^^ this is an outdated and non effective method that is nolonger used in developed countries.  you need to map your hormones, cervical mucus levels and body temerature to accuritly determine when you ovulate.  most women ovulate once per cycle, around 10% ovuate twice while it has been reported where woman can ovulate up to 5 times in a cycle.  some women ovuate the day after thier periods, some in the middle some on any other day.

hmmm Please can u enlighten me on how this works, was introduced to Billings Method sometime ago, didnt quite get it. u can send me a mail at worldstar2020@yahoo.com, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive by Abygul(f): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2010
hey gull go to dis site JUSTEVES.COM dere u can calculate ur ovulation day by ur self and daz u ar goin to see ur period but it will only work wen ur period is regular not bein interrupted by drugs or somtin
Damysa:

Hello People,

Am so confused about counting a woman's cycle and dont know the right time
a woman can concive, I only know that it's around 14days after Menses which is your ovulation period.
It's all so confusing to me.

Please can the masters in this game educate me

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive by agathamari(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
Damysa:

hmmm Please can u enlighten me on how this works, was introduced to Billings Method sometime ago, didnt quite get it. u can send me a mail at worldstar2020@yahoo.com, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks
consindering the number of people here who still practice this method i opt to place the info here, if you dont mind. there are home ovulation kits that can be used similar to pregnancy test (pee on a stick) it registers your hormone levels, chart it on a calender. you will have a slight temp spike durring ovulation (use a basil thermometor to register this) again chart it. cervical mucus levels can be maped at home though the idea ususaly makes women prefer to see a dr. any GYNO or fertility doctor can do this as well as the others for you. it takes at least 3 months of charting to get an idea of your ovulation period (window of 2-3 days) your ovulation can differ from month to month due to stress, food, illness, excersise and the like but in most cases will fall withing this grace period. regular intercourse should begin 4 days prior to your ovulation day untill 3 days after for best results. the womans position durring relations also plays a role in her chances. though not as fun missionary with a pillow beneith her bum allows the sperm to pool at the cervical opening, resting in this position for about 5 min after intercourse also increases your chances.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive by Damysa(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
@agathamari
Thanks for the valuable info, I hope others will find it usefull too
Re: What Is The Best Possible Time A Woman Can Concive by etutor: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
Agatha thanks for those clues

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Fighting For Life After Boobs Enlargement / Pls Where Can I Get A Contact Lens In Lagos And The Price / Solution For Belly Fat Reduction and Wellness (Young Barley Extract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.