Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

TY Bello Shows Admiration To Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Shows Admiration To Mr Eazi (344 Views)

TY Bello's University Of Lagos (1997 Throwback Photo) / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Shows Admiration To Mr Eazi by qrisamy: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerian renowned Gospel singer and photographer, TY Bello took to her Instagram page to share new stunning photos of Nigerian singer Mr Eazi and expressed how inspired she was after listening to Mr Eazi’s journey to music...

See photos below:
http:///entertainment/ty-bello-shows-admiration-mr-eazi/

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Set To Drop 2nd Studio Album-jamzone / Does It Take Nudity To Be A Celebrity? / Burna Boy’s Management Releases Official Statement Regarding His Alleged Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.